Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation Without Spoilers: What's happening here?

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

The preview and peek for Ep10

They’re on the AMC site so I’m hoping they’re both ok,

Hey OoohMaggie, just wanted to say thanks for keeping me updated on all the videos and new info on all the shows. I really do appreciate the time you take to keep me updated. Thank You 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Now they’ve shown us the little brat has been universally forgiven, we can look forward to seeing her for the rest of the season/s, deep joy!

She will get hers I'm sure. She will do a real transformation and die saving Alicia, or one of the others. 

• Love 1
On 22/08/2018 at 2:43 AM, WalkerTalker said:

She will get hers I'm sure. She will do a real transformation and die saving Alicia, or one of the others. 

I’m not that confident, I think the show is hoping we’ll all feel sorry for and eventually all fall in love with the little angel. Unfortunately the show has quite a skill in choosing characters that people couldn’t care less about, let alone bond with.

• Love 5

As the time difference between the two shows will soon be down to around eight months, Fear will have to start considering the gas situation, just as the main show has done with the introduction of horse drawn transport. The dramatic car chase seen on Sunday, coupled with Quinn’s ability to procure sufficient diesel to drive the story forward, will become a thing of the past.

With several communities being within a reasonable distance from each other, the horse drawn aspect would not have that great an impact on the main show, but with Fear currently spread over such huge distances, I wonder how it could possibly work, maybe this is an indication that Fear will be heading up to Virginia, the distances involved in a place like Texas surely wouldn’t work without motorised vehicles.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

As the time difference between the two shows will soon be down to around eight months, Fear will have to start considering the gas situation, just as the main show has done with the introduction of horse drawn transport. The dramatic car chase seen on Sunday, coupled with Quinn’s ability to procure sufficient diesel to drive the story forward, will become a thing of the past.

With several communities being within a reasonable distance from each other, the horse drawn aspect would not have that great an impact on the main show, but with Fear currently spread over such huge distances, I wonder how it could possibly work, maybe this is an indication that Fear will be heading up to Virginia, the distances involved in a place like Texas surely wouldn’t work without motorised vehicles.

The main show has also dealt with running out of ammo. They tried to get Eugene to make more.

I wonder if they're going to address this on FTWD, and what will become of John Dorie's trick shooting, if he can't find ammo for his revolvers.

10 hours ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

I wonder if they're going to address this on FTWD, and what will become of John Dorie's trick shooting, if he can't find ammo for his revolvers.

Rick and Negan were rather extravagant with the ammo, those windows didn’t need half the armoury wasting on them,  as long as the guys on Fear don’t use bullets needlessly on walkers, I’m sure there will be enough ammo around to use in case of occasional ‘human’ problems.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Rick and Negan were rather extravagant with the ammo, those windows didn’t need half the armoury wasting on them,  as long as the guys on Fear don’t use bullets needlessly on walkers, I’m sure there will be enough ammo around to use in case of occasional ‘human’ problems.

That's a good point. In some episodes (when they bother to have John Dorie in them!!), they have shown Dorie and some of the others using knives and axes on zombies, which of course conserves ammo.

It's fun watching Dorie with his quick draw and trick shooting (mowing down dozens of zombies at once and quickly), so I'd like to see  more of that.

Edited by DrNowsWeightScale
  • Love 2

On 05/09/2018 at 6:06 PM, DrNowsWeightScale said:

It's fun watching Dorie with his quick draw and trick shooting (mowing down dozens of zombies at once and quickly), so I'd like to see  more of that.

Dorie’s Quick Draw and Strand’s quick mouth are a match made in heaven!

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2

Synopsis for Season 5,

“Heading into season 5 of Fear the Walking Dead, the group’s mission is clear: locate survivors and help make what’s left of the world a slightly better place. With dogged determination, Morgan Jones leads the group with a philosophy rooted in benevolence, community and hope. Each character believes that helping others will allow them to make up for the wrongs of their pasts. But trust won’t be easily earned. Their mission of helping others will be put to the ultimate test when our group finds themselves in unchartered territory, one which will force them to face not just their pasts but also their fears. It is only through facing those fears that the group will discover an entirely new way to live, one that will leave them forever changed” 

Benevolence, community and hope, mmmmmm, let’s see how long that lasts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Benevolence, community and hope, mmmmmm, let’s see how long that lasts.

Sounds like a philosophy walkers can embrace.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1