Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

My feeling is that S1 would be the last one standing. Maybe that's true with every long-running series. And I love, love, love subsequent seasons -- but S1 hooked me. Everything else is gravy.

Edited by Droogie
  • Love 1

No, Droogie, leave it as it lays or play it to the end. No point in playing a game if we're just going to cheese out. I would go with 4 myself, because, desert island, that's what I would watch of the remaining choices. I didn't watch the series from the beginning, so, that varies from some of you. But we can't just stop playing because it's hard. It's a game.

• Love 1

No, Droogie, leave it as it lays or play it to the end. No point in playing a game if we're just going to cheese out. I would go with 4 myself, because, desert island, that's what I would watch of the remaining choices. I didn't watch the series from the beginning, so, that varies from some of you. But we can't just stop playing because it's hard. It's a game.

I can't choose. I'm a blinker.

I'll never choose S1. And I can't choose S2 bc Fisher King, Big Game and Revelations. And I can't choose S4 because, well, S4. I simply don't know.

Seriously, I would need a lot of discussion and perhaps to watch those seasons again to make a decision.

Edited by Droogie
  • Love 2

Thank you all so much for the compassion and support! It's a long road, but the latest report from the surgeon and oncologist is that my mother is "recovering like gangbusters," so we're very grateful :) I'm back in my on apartment (after discovering that I would be the worst nurse EVER, by the way), and I'd love to resume the game if you guys are up for it! 

• Love 3

Argh, this is so hard! I'm thinking I'll probably have to join Danielg342 in voting against S2 here, but it has some of my all-time favorites. And it pains me to vote against the one season that gives us both Elle and Emily! (Especially since S2 Emily is my favorite incarnation of the character.) 

Our triumphant victor: Season 4!

And now for the episode game...

Extreme Aggressor

Compulsion

Won't Get Fooled Again

Plain Sight

Broken Mirror

LDSK

The Fox

Natural Born Killer

Derailed

The Popular Kids

Blood Hungry

What Fresh Hell?

Poison

Riding the Lightning

Unfinished Business

The Tribe

A Real Rain

Somebody's Watching

Machismo 

Charm and Harm

Secrets and Lies

Fisher King Pt 1 

Just vote for the three episodes that you most want eliminated! 

okay, thought about it, refreshed my memory, these three can go:

Secrets and Lies

What Fresh Hell

Blood Hungry

Unfinished Business

crap. that's four. Okay, the first three I suppose. Off with their heads!

• Love 1

Extreme Aggressor
Compulsion
Won't Get Fooled Again
Plain Sight
Broken Mirror
LDSK
The Fox
Derailed
The Popular Kids
Blood Hungry
What Fresh Hell?
Poison
Unfinished Business
The Tribe
A Real Rain
Somebody's Watching
Machismo
Charm and Harm
Fisher King Pt 1

Natural Born Killer, Secrets and Lies (which I find oddly engaging despite knowing it's kind of terrible!) and Riding the Lightning (which I really like...have I mentioned I have terrible taste?!) are our first casualties, and the next round is...drum roll...officially open. We're still voting against three! 

My votes: 

What Fresh Hell?

Poison

Somebody's Watching