Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Our fabulous final four! Just vote for the one you most want (least don't want!) eliminated: 

Extreme Aggressor
Compulsion
LDSK
Derailed

My vote: LDSK. I really love it...I just happen to love the other ones a little bit more 

Edited by amensisterfriend

I am going to vote to eliminate "Awake" despite the fact it is not yet in the running to be eliminated. In fact I am coming close to voting to eliminate this whole damn season even though they are less than half way through it.

• Love 2

eliminate Derailed. 

Because LDSK is the one episode from season one that I watch repeatedly and love the most. Except for whatever idiot decided to change the end song on the dvd >:-( LDSK is one of about five episodes that I keep on PVR despite having the dvd, because A&E runs the actual original version, with Tears and Rain intact at the end.

LDSK is our S1 victor, and we now get to move on to S2...

Just vote for the three that you want eliminated! 

The Fisher King Part 2 

P911

The Perfect Storm 

Psychodrama

Aftermath 

The Boogeyman

North Mammon 

Empty Planet 

The Last Word

Lessons Learned

Sex, Birth and Death

Profiler, Profiled

No Way Out

The Big Game

Revelations 

Fear and Loathing

Distress

Jones

Ashes and Dust

Honor Among Thieves

Open Season

Legacy 

No Way Out 2: The Evilution of Frank

Honor Among Thieves

The Perfect Storm

P911

oh god, really?! Someone wants to vote out Revelations? :-( that is My. Favourite. Episode. of all...love to hate it cause of all the Reid pain, but man, MGG just knocked it outta the park here......

• Love 1

Reidfan, I think maybe you misread something, because I didn't see anyone vote against Revelations! I am, however, mildly distraught at the vote against Perfect Storm, which for some reason I always thought was one of the best cases of the series :) 

Honor Among Thieves is gone, but we ave a three way tie for those two remaining spots: Jones, P911, and Distress. Just vote for the two of those three that you most want eliminated! 

Meanwhile, if anyone could take over running this game, I'd be eternally grateful. Real life is proving a nuisance :) If not, I can still run it, but not as regularly as we all might like! 

The Fisher King Part 2
The Perfect Storm
Psychodrama
Aftermath
The Boogeyman
North Mammon
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
Profiler, Profiled
No Way Out
The Big Game
Revelations
Fear and Loathing
Jones
Ashes and Dust
Open Season
Legacy
No Way Out 2: The Evilution of Frank

Distress and P911 (the worst episode title of the series...?!) were the first to get the boot, so they're out along with Honor Among Thieves, and the next round is open. We're still voting against three! 

My votes:

Profiler, Profiled

Jones

No Way Out 2