Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Hopeless and Retaliation (which I think I actually semi-like though I can never recall why!) are history, but we have a three-way tie for that final spot. The unlucky candidates: Haunted, Reckoner and Outfoxed. Just vote for the one of those three that you most want eliminated, and I'll end this after three votes! 

• Love 1

Nameless, Faceless
Reckoner
Cradle to Grave
Outfoxed
The Slave of Duty
The Uncanny Valley
Risky Business
Mosley Lane
Solitary Man
A Thousand Words
Exit Wounds
The Internet is Forever
Our Darkest Hour

Haunted joins Hopeless and Retaliation on our list of casualties (does this season have more single-word titles than any other?!), and the next round is open! 

Nameless, Faceless
Cradle to Grave
The Slave of Duty
The Uncanny Valley
Risky Business
Mosley Lane
Solitary Man
A Thousand Words
Exit Wounds
The Internet is Foreve
r

Outfoxed, Our Darkest Hour and Reckoner have gotten the ax, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just two. 

My votes: Slave of Duty and Exit Wounds 

Nameless, Faceless
Cradle to Grave
The Slave of Duty
The Uncanny Valley
Risky Business
Mosley Lane
A Thousand Words
The Internet is Forever

Exit Wounds and Solitary Man (which I have a weird soft spot for...lord knows why!) are history, and the next round is open! 

My votes: Cradle to Grave and Slave of Duty 

Cradle to Grave is history, but we have a tie among Risky Business, Nameless Faceless and Slave of Duty for that second spot. Just vote for the one of those three you most want eliminated, and I'll end this after three votes! 

I'll vote against Slave of Duty as well, so we can move on to the next round! This is the last time we'll vote against TWO: 

Nameless, Faceless
The Uncanny Valley
Risky Business
Mosley Lane
A Thousand Words
The Internet is Forever

Nameless, Faceless and The Internet is Forever are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just one:

The Uncanny Valley
Risky Business
Mosley Lane
A Thousand Words

My vote: A Thousand Words 

In other news, if anyone is able to take over running this game, please feel free to do so! If not, I'll stick around to run it until we've killed off all nine seasons worth of episodes :) 

(edited)

Nameless, Faceless and The Internet is Forever are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just one:

The Uncanny Valley

Risky Business

Mosley Lane

A Thousand Words

My vote: A Thousand Words 

In other news, if anyone is able to take over running this game, please feel free to do so! If not, I'll stick around to run it until we've killed off all nine seasons worth of episodes :) 

I will be happy to take over. However I will be imposing a new rule. Reid episodes will be off limits. Ha Ha Just kidding

Risky Business

Edited by missmycat
  • Love 1
I will be happy to take over. However I will be imposing a new rule. Reid episodes will be off limits.

Ha! Great rule, and thanks so much for taking over :) 

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope I am doing this right. I am going to go ahead and eliminate "A Thousand Words". So these are the episodes that are left.

The Uncanny Valley

Risky Business

Mosley Lane

My vote "Risky Business"

Edited by missmycat