Type keyword(s) to search

Brooke: The Stew Who Doesn't Spew

• Start Topic

Needy AF and deluded? I read somewhere that she actually DID go to Zim after the season too. I got the impression that she and Joao (sp? JWow is taken) are definitely no longer an item. Who saw that coming?!!!! She's at least honest about her delusion, saying that she goes after these inappropriate 'playa' type guys, hoping to be the one that 'changes' them. I think she'd have done much better with Colin, but homeboy has NO game 'if I could change the alphabet, i'd put 'i' next to 'u''...yup, he really said that to her. Dusting off the old primary/elementary school skills. But still, after the humiliation of being played off Kasey the spewin stew, she'd have been much better off with Colin. Or teaming up with Hannah and Kasey to take down Joao's irritating ass.

• Love 3

Because Colin is a nice guy, straight forward and available with game play, he is not a candidate for Brooke until she can love herself first. Just my opinion. I mean, what is it about trying to change him that serves her at the moment? 

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, queenjen said:

Needy AF and deluded? I read somewhere that she actually DID go to Zim after the season too. I got the impression that she and Joao (sp? JWow is taken) are definitely no longer an item. Who saw that coming?!!!! She's at least honest about her delusion, saying that she goes after these inappropriate 'playa' type guys, hoping to be the one that 'changes' them. I think she'd have done much better with Colin, but homeboy has NO game 'if I could change the alphabet, i'd put 'i' next to 'u''...yup, he really said that to her. Dusting off the old primary/elementary school skills. But still, after the humiliation of being played off Kasey the spewin stew, she'd have been much better off with Colin. Or teaming up with Hannah and Kasey to take down Joao's irritating ass.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard on the boat so far this season. You intentionally go after guys that suck so you can change them? Why not just go after good guys? And it sounds like she hasn't been particularly successful transforming anyone. What an idiot. She's also the whiniest, most borning cast member I can remember, and I've been watching BD and BDM since the beginning. She and Casey complain about Hannah being manipulative and a gossip, but what do they do behind her back all the time? They are constantly gossiping about Hannah. I hope neither one comes back next season.

• Love 2