Type keyword(s) to search

Movies Based on Real People

• Start Topic

Supposedly there's a BeeGee's movie in the works to be directed by Ridley Scott. This article goes over casting, but I don't think it's legitimate because there's no way in hell a studio is going to hire Blake Jenner. Even though he actually does look like a young Barry Gibb.

This one feels like a headscratcher to me, because this should have been done in the 90's or the 2000's when 1970's nostalgia was big. Then again, I could see the argument to do this now before the Baby Boomer generation begins to die off en masse as they start hitting their 70's and 80's.

I can't see it being Austin Butler because I can't see him doing another music biopic, especially this soon.

I just hope they don't fuck up the height difference thing because it's kind of important that Barry Gibb towers over all his brothers.