Type keyword(s) to search

S03 E5: The Blue Wall 2018.07.15

I LOL'd at Stahl shoveling down a big bowl of cereal while spying on Harlee. But I couldn't tell what/who he saw in the car when he enlarged the screen to see better.

I jumped about six inches off my chair when Stahl came out of the blue to put a knife to the throat of the guy going to shoot Harlee. Was that her "pal" in the bad-cop group? I couldn't tell, although he did say he would be the one sent to kill her.

Why do they want Harlee dead?

Was that "cable" van a spy mobile? The one Stahl approached. If so, on whom are they spying? Harlee?

I couldn't hear any of the dialogue in that swimming-pool scene. Too much water gurgle. Although it did appear those two were going to get "intimate" there for a while.

So Ginger Bad Cop and Harlee's Pal Bad Cop live together? Why would they have Nava's book? Or was that Nava's house Harlee broke into?

Yeay, Cristina is a bad girl drugee. Finally. I liked that part. This was a pretty good episode except for all the questions I have. (See above!)

Ray Liotta continues to rock this show. He is SO good as Woz.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I LOL'd at Stahl shoveling down a big bowl of cereal while spying on Harlee. But I couldn't tell what/who he saw in the car when he enlarged the screen to see better.

I jumped about six inches off my chair when Stahl came out of the blue to put a knife to the throat of the guy going to shoot Harlee. Was that her "pal" in the bad-cop group? I couldn't tell, although he did say he would be the one sent to kill her.

Was that "cable" van a spy mobile? The one Stahl approached. If so, on whom are they spying? Harlee?

I couldn't hear any of the dialogue in that swimming-pool scene. Too much water gurgle. Although it did appear those two were going to get "intimate" there for a while.

So Ginger Bad Cop and Harlee's Pal Bad Cop live together? Why would they have Nava's book? Or was that Nava's house Harlee broke into?

I think the "cable worker" was hired by the cartel to kill Harlee. Just like the woman who was getting it on with Loman was hired by the cartel to kill him.

Harlee was rummaging through the ginger's house trying to find evidence about him murdering Nava. I don't think the other bad cop lived there. I think he was there trying to find evidence for something else...Maybe the cartel? His partner's involvement? 

Too much Christina! I've said it before, but she really should have been killed instead of Nava. 

I guess Tess is down to only speaking one line per episode. Drea deserves better.

Is it in J Lo's contract that she has to been seen in her bra and panties in at least one episode per season?

• Love 6

Agree that the acoustics in the pool scene were terrible. Some very important plot info could have been exchanged and I didn't catch a word of it.

Ah, so it's a cartel the intelligence squad is buddies with. This can only end badly.

I know that, per the episode title, this was all about "The Blue Wall" and cops protecting and standing up for each other no matter what kind of heinous shit they pull, but I'd have to think they'd gladly shrug off one of their own if he admitted to murdering an ADA, right? I know it's probably not as "bad" as murdering another cop, but I feel like it would be up there.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, saber5055 said:

RI LOL'd at Stahl shoveling down a big bowl of cereal while spying on Harlee. But I couldn't tell what/who he saw in the car when he enlarged the screen to see better.

Yeay, Cristina is a bad girl drugee. Finally. I liked that part. This was a pretty good episode except for all the questions I have. (See above!)

Ray Liotta is so good as a Bad Guy, then they run a commercial with Ray Liotta as a "good guy" who kicked his smoking habit :)

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Ray Liotta is so good as a Bad Guy, then they run a commercial with Ray Liotta as a "good guy" who kicked his smoking habit :)

I know! And he looked so healthy and clean cut in that commercial, all smiles, after him being all beat up in Shades.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, helenamonster said:

Agree that the acoustics in the pool scene were terrible. Some very important plot info could have been exchanged and I didn't catch a word of it.

Ah, so it's a cartel the intelligence squad is buddies with. This can only end badly.

I know that, per the episode title, this was all about "The Blue Wall" and cops protecting and standing up for each other no matter what kind of heinous shit they pull, but I'd have to think they'd gladly shrug off one of their own if he admitted to murdering an ADA, right? I know it's probably not as "bad" as murdering another cop, but I feel like it would be up there.

Cole insisted that Harlee get in the pool to ensure that she had no listening devices on her person. As far as the conversation, Cole gave Harlee his backstory about connecting with Ramsey after he left the SWAT unit and thereafter joined NYPD Intelligence. Harlee wanted to find out from Cole if Bennett was at the ambush of Wallace which Cole confirmed that Bennett was there, but Cole denied being part of it. It seems that Ramsey is getting desperate to please his new cartel partner and things might be headed to the dark side for the Intelligence unit.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 1:01 PM, saber5055 said:

Harlee and Loman were targets of the Riohacha cartel boss (Sebastian Ortiz) because they arrested his son (Enrique) the domestic abuser. The cable guy and the red bikini babe were hired by the cartel father to kill them over the false arrest. Ramsey was surprised to learn that the son was put in federal custody.

Harlee found the Nava book in Bennett's house. Cole does not live there.

Edited by VinceW
  • Love 4