Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: The Status Quo Combustion

Hasn't it been established that it's Sheldon's apartment?  Sheldon has been living there forever, and Leonard moved in with him?  Leonard knows how Sheldon deals with change, but in the initial conversation about that change he throws in an option on the table open for discussion Sheldon moving so that Leonard can give Penny the life she deserves.  And then he seems annoyed that Sheldon freaked?  Stupid Leonard.

• Love 2

He was suggesting Sheldon could move into Penny's place to point out a possibility that would allow Sheldon to still stay near them even if Leonard would no longer live with him. Penny's place is smaller and might not be great for two people to live in...

Thanks, that makes sense now (as an option).

This was one of the few episodes I felt genuinely sorry for Sheldon. Normally, he's comes across as an opinionated jerk (with some justification, admittedly) - here he just seemed so lost. Even trains won't be enough to console him once he realises that other people use them and probably "Do it wrong!"

I hope Leonard & Penny are happy together, without too many wacky hijinks getting to the altar. At least we know her dad like him - maybe we'll get to meet her mother? And who knows, even learn her last name!

I have this lovely vision in my head of Leonard being absolutely embraced by Penny's family. Her dad already likes him and I can see a mother-in-law that dotes on him and siblings-in-law that welcome him into the fold. 

I'd really like for Leonard.

• Love 2

Sheldon's journey could have made him less of a dick

Sheldon isn't going anywhere. I predict that when the shows resumes we will find that Sheldon has sat/slept /basically lived in the train station the entire hiatus.

• Love 1

I always hoped Mrs. Wollowitz would be Roseanne Barr, but I like these other alternatives, especially as an indicator that Stuart was taking such great care of her.

Stuart and Amy should get together. I think Amy needs to move on from Sheldon and connect with someone, and I think Stuart is just perfect for her. He's got the smart nerdiness of Sheldon, but he would actually like and appreciate her.