Type keyword(s) to search

S03: E1 Backroads 06.21.2018

paigow

(edited)

Julie and Isaac team up to save Bob Lee after he is kidnapped by Solotov.

Deeper conspiracy involving Swagger family & Atlas.....

Edited by paigow

I wasn't impressed with this episode.  I didn't like the retcon to Bob Lee's dad being part of Atlas, etc.  Julie still annoys me!  Since I adore Ryan Phillippe, I'll continue to watch, but I think the show can do much better!

Captain Johnson just brings a wife into combat for what reason again? After Solotov drives around the Sheriff's blockade every police car was disabled and the state of Texas doesn't send an aircraft to help after that happens? I guess they need a Ranger Walker to commander the first car to come  by because they gave up right then and there leaving Johnson to ask for a FBI team to help. They are making this too complicated by a factor of 10.

On 6/24/2018 at 10:02 PM, juliet73 said:

I didn't like the retcon to Bob Lee's dad being part of Atlas, etc. 

Otherwise, it would turn into "random friends & family of people Swagger has killed showing up for revenge" every other week.....

On 6/24/2018 at 9:02 PM, juliet73 said:

I wasn't impressed with this episode.  I didn't like the retcon to Bob Lee's dad being part of Atlas, etc.  Julie still annoys me!  Since I adore Ryan Phillippe, I'll continue to watch, but I think the show can do much better!

If Julie is the wife I so agree. I can't even bother to learn her name she annoys me so much