Type keyword(s) to search

Magical Roles: The Magicians Cast & Crew's Other Projects

(edited)

Jason Ralph guest starred on Younger this week (S5.E3: The End of the Tour). He played Jake Devereux, a former White House speech writer who is writing a memoir. It looks like he might be back for a few more episodes!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
(edited)

Jason attended the Met Gala with his wife Rachel Brosnahan. I haven't found any pictures of them together on the red (pink carpet). The closest I was able to find was this (and I think that might not be Jason anyway):

Rachel on the red carpet
rachel.thumb.jpg.57dddb0b55cf72736d3567b4966bda31.jpg

Richard Madden on the red carpet with Rachel in the background (notice the color of the socks that the guy with her is wearing)
614897246_richard2.jpg.6ab10e30545b80872379a91ff67198d4.jpg

Rachel and Jason arriving at the Gucci after party (again, notice the color of the socks of the guy right behind them)
jason.jpg.f30b825f2b74aa4f19e602153027b326.jpg

ETA: the guy on the red carpet is definitely not Jason. It's Erdem Moralioglu who designed the dress she wore.
2118955213_rachel2.jpg.59caa10694f457894e2f48dcf8c36484.jpg

51 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Jason attended the Met Gala with his wife Rachel Brosnahan. I haven't found any pictures of them together on the red (pink carpet). The closest I was able to find was this (and I think that might not be Jason anyway):

Rachel on the red carpet
rachel.thumb.jpg.57dddb0b55cf72736d3567b4966bda31.jpg

Richard Madden on the red carpet with Rachel in the background (notice the color of the socks that the guy with her is wearing)

Rachel and Jason arriving at the Gucci after party (again, notice the color of the socks of the guy right behind them)
jason.jpg.f30b825f2b74aa4f19e602153027b326.jpg

ETA: the guy on the red carpet is definitely not Jason. It's Erdem Moralioglu who designed the dress she wore.

He looks all growed up!  

I had Mad Men streaming on while doing housework today and in the first episode of the sixth season, Trevor Einhorn plays a junior ad guy. Small part, but he's good. And it's not that long ago, but he looks like a baby.  

Rachel Brosnahan said that while she and Jason were in line for the red carpet at the Golden Globes, the clip from Jason's bow tie went missing so Amy Poehler and Rami Malek got on the floor to find it. She also said that Jason's mom thought "Hollaback Girl" was "Halibut Girl." The part about Jason starts around the 3:00 mark.

• Love 1

I cannot get past how much Rachel Brosnahan looks like Even Rachel Wood to me with her blonde hair.  It's not a bad thing.  I just keep not recognizing her with the blonde  and thinking she's someone else and then I have a moment of cognitive dissonance when her voice happens. 

• Love 2

Candis Cayne gets some screentime in the new Netflix documentary about trans actors and actresses, Disclosure.

I won’t spoil it entirely, but a scene from The Magicians is the final shot of the documentary.

(edited)

Comic Con is going to be free online this year due to COVID-19. This panel hasn't been assigned a time slot yet so be sure to check the Comic Con website for the schedule.

TV Guide's Fan Favorites
Featuring Hale Appleman (The Magicians), Chris Chalk (Perry Mason), Robbie Amell (Upload), Kennedy McMann (Nancy Drew), Jeri Ryan (Star Trek: Picard), Richard Harmon (The 100), Lindsey Morgan (The 100), Harvey Guillen (What We Do in the Shadows), and Alex Newell (Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist).

• Love 2