Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: The Election

Willie voted for the outhouse. LOL.

It makes perfect sense for Mary and Laura to cover for Nellie and say they have chores because no kid wants to go to a party they were only invited to because of the parent. That's way worse than not going.

And I've always wondered what exactly do class presidents do,ayway. It's always bugged me. You watch TV and people are always campaigning to do away with homework, make the school year shorter and have pizza parties in class at least once a week. I may not know what class presidents can do, but I sure know what they can't.

I LOL'ed at the deadpan deliver of "...when their crops fail yet again." It shouldn't be that hard to make a go of it in the fertile Minnesota soil, but to be fair to the Ingalls, they are trying to farm in the southern California scrub land.

• Love 2

This is all so stupid. There's no way kids in a one-room schoolhouse in 1880s (?) Minnesota ran election campaigns or that their families would be so into it. Someone in the writer's room just really wanted to use that Bossy Nellie Tweed joke.

• Love 2