Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Tell Me How Dougie 2018.05.26

In his prison cell bedroom, Doug Wilson makes a bench held up by matching toilets; the designers take note from his bold and confrontational design methods to transform a simple box into a useful, decorative piece of furniture.

The last two "episode" shows were totally misplaced. They should have aired before the actual shows as the "contestants" were all newbies....and would have made for a perfect introduction.

• Love 2

Wow, those boxes looked...bad.  When John finished his cutouts and slipped the two parts of the boxes together, I thought he had something there, but in the end, the finishes were horrible.  The other two looked like something my grade-school-aged kid would have made.

• Love 3
On 5/28/2018 at 10:06 AM, Kerri Okie said:

Wow, those boxes looked...bad.  When John finished his cutouts and slipped the two parts of the boxes together, I thought he had something there, but in the end, the finishes were horrible.  The other two looked like something my grade-school-aged kid would have made.

I think had John more than an hour he could have smoked both the ladies because it had potential to be interesting.  I liked the weird ruthlessness of the one who painted Mr. Wilson on hers. It made me laugh that they never even had a dog. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, Kerri Okie said:

I think if he had made a lid that was also that shape, and the cushion also, it would have looked good. As it is all the cushions looked badly made and ill fitting.

I also liked the woman who used her own shirt instead of the gaudy fabric on offer.

Edited by andipandi
  • Love 2