Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: The Cost of Doing Business

Screen+Shot+2018-04-28+at+6.47.24+AM+%25

After Jason lies about the severity of his concussion to get cleared for combat, he and the SEAL Team plan a final mission to avenge Echo Team’s deaths once and for all before they return home from deployment.

Promos

Sonny's scene at the end was just so heart-wrenching.

Otherwise I fastforwarded the entire episode. Poor Davis, I knew this guy had issues. Nice Davis/Sonny scene, though. Could use more of those, show.

So Jason now has PTSD over Ray's trauma or something?

That was a lot to throw into 45 minutes of show.

Jason’s head; Ray’s shoulder; Davis and Danny and Sonny; Clay and Stella and Clay finding out Davis lied about Gordon which we didn’t even explore and Stella being really unprofessional in front of a bunch of students; dead bad guys and also Cutter, which I won’t even lie, I don’t understand what the Cutter dealie-o is about at ALL.

Oh also Jason spiriting Amy away, who I thought he was mad at, but I guess not.

The one part I loved was Cerberus checking out the new guy as they passed on the way to the bus.  

• Love 2

What the hell did I just watch? It makes no sense at all. So after spending multiple episodes looking for the big bad behind Echo Team's ambush, they finally got him just like that? Such an anti-climax. And now they went home, deployment is over. Remind me, why did they get deployed to Afghanistan anyway? Their deployment order came before Echo Team got ambushed. Then they went to Afghanistan. Then the spent the whole deployment avenging Echo Team. If I were the JSOC CO, I would not be happy having highly valuable special operations team not doing what they meant to do during their deployment.

How long is the deployment? It can not be long enough that members are fine leaving their vehicles on the lot in the open. It can not be short enough that Clay and Stella are missing each other like a couple of teenagers. Speaking of Stella, why are she and the lecturer giving a lecture out in the open?

I laughed at Ellis saying that her next assignment is in Diego Rivera. The Navy did not let the show say Diego Garcia? Diego Rivera was a Mexican artist. And did Ellis just violating OPSEC/PERSEC by correcting that Hayes just returned from Afghanistan?

Nitpicks: why does the military use civilian Chinook helicopter? Cutter is a British national and a former SAS, is he not? Why does he have U.S. Navy flag in his office? Steak burritos and fish tacos all for less than $20 in such a nice restaurant?

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Jason has physical head injury issues from the crash/ rather than PTSD.   

I think the deployment was scheduled for 3 months?  They went early because cause of Echo teams deaths.  I understood the valuable mining/ mineral plot. I just couldn’t keep track of all the various suspects.... nor did I care.   

Some college classes will meet outside on a nice day if they have few enough students. Stella was just surprised to see him. He didn’t tell her what day he was returning. 

The actor  portraying Sonny did a very good job of on his last scene. You could feel his sense of loneliness. 

Is there any reason that Jason has to have a new love interest? Is the actress playing his wife not available  enough?  They seem pretty interchangeable to me. 

Edited by mythoughtis
20 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Can Amy please go away now? 

They'll just hire another interchangeable blonde to stall inevitable Jason/Mandy season 3 hook up.