Type keyword(s) to search

Discuss Season 7 here!

Episode 1:

"Surprise, Surprise"

The ladies attend a surprise birthday party, Tanya considers having another baby, and Rachel is plunged into a mid-life crisis.

Airs March 26, 2018.

Episode 2:

"Please Speak Clearly After the Tone"

An unexpected phone call from Stacey and Seema turns Ester’s world upside down. Meanwhile Lauren’s facelift breaks the ‘no strings attached’ rule, Tanya goes to war at an explosive dinner party and Rachel’s twin sister Katie arrives with some devastating news.

Airs April 2, 2018.

Episode 3:

"Don’t Play It Again, Sister"

After the explosive discovery of Seema and Stacey’s voicemail, battle lines are being drawn. Tanya and Ester try to build bridges, whilst Rachel risks blowing them up when she takes Dawn to task.  

Tanya takes Project Baby Girl to the next level, but can she convince Phil to get on board? And, as the ladies experience hot Latin dancing and gay bars, Stacey and Tanya try to put their disagreements to bed

Airs April 9, 2018.

Episode 4:

"Close Encounters"

While Dawn calls on Nermina for some catwalk tips, Lauren uses her perfume range to reveal her new face and Rachel has an uncomfortable surprise in store for John. And at a spooky psychic night Ester hears a shocking secret which spells trouble for all the girls.

Airs April 16, 2018.

I really miss LeeAnne and Ampika.  Nermina is such a snoozefest, and Lauren isn't as engaged with the group as she used to be.  At this point I'm just hate-watching Dawn Ward.  Can't stand Ester, though the recurring themes of calling her Big Bird and a human cannonball keep making me imagine her as the newest Angry Bird, and this thought greatly amuses me.

• Love 3

Episode 5:

"Days of Decadence"

It's time for the Ward girls to strut their stuff at London Fashion Week under the proud eyes of Nermina and Dawn.  Rachel holds her twin Katie's hand as she faces her toughest day yet.  There's a new face around Cheshire which gets Ester very excited, and Nick and Royston throw one of the most opulent parties Cheshire has ever seen.

Airs April 23, 2018.

Episode 6:

"Cheerio Cheerio"

Tanya celebrates a department store launch, while Seema plans a celebration of her own. Rachel tries to heal the group’s differences, leading to a confrontation with an emboldened Nermina.

Airs April 30, 2018.

Episode 7:

"7 Brides and a Groom"

It’s a hen party for Seema to remember as she takes the girls to Marrakech. Nermina ruffles feathers at Lauren’s birthday party, and Tanya might live to regret her decision to make the girls wear their wedding dresses for Seema’s hen do.

Airs May 7, 2018.

Episode 8:

"The Bride’s Bouquet"

There’s more fun and frolics in Marrakech as Seema and Sandeep celebrate 25 years of marriage, but the day doesn’t go without a hitch. Lauren’s trip takes another turn for the worse, and Dawn finds herself in the thick of it. Having just arrived, Christine even finds herself in hot water with Stacey.

Airs May 14, 2018.

28 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

I don't think I can take another season of Nemina. I really can't with her. She's such a pointless addition to the cast. 

She adds so little.  Just a blank slate as far as HWs go.  It wouldn't bother me so much if this season wasn't so bloody boring.  The most exciting thing was Ester overhearing Seema and Stacey talking shit.  And that was resolved episodes ago.

Yes, regarding Nermina... She's such a bore... And Dawn, please, drink a little bit less, I'm sure it will help your audition and understanding of the things happening in front of you....

Episode 9:

"Recipe for Disaster"

In the aftermath of Marrakech, Seema is still reeling from Lauren and Dawn’s walk out from her wedding party. While Lauren is adamant that Seema is not understanding her situation, Dawn decides to make amends. It’s mixed emotions for Tanya as Gabby hits her 16th birthday, and Nermina vows to speak her mind to Lauren at Stacey’s tasting launch for her new cookbook.

Aired May 21, 2018.

Episode 10:

"Love, Pride and Prejudice"

It’s all systems GAY for Dawn as she hosts Warford Hall’s very own Pride Festival. There are feathers, rainbows and high drama as Stacey and Seema accuse Ester of stirring the social media trolls up. Rachel and Lauren battle confrontations and cake in between bouncy castle rides; and Tanya takes a leaf out of Gwyneth Paltrow’s book with a steam clean where the sun doesn’t shine.

Airs May 28, 2018.

Episode 11:

"The Reunion"

The Housewives are back for their most explosive Reunion yet. Get ready for fireworks as Brian Dowling bravely gets all the gossip from the glamorous ladies. From wedding tears to memorial giggles and the most awkward voicemail ever caught on camera – how did the Housewives cope?

Airs May 29, 2018.

What a season!  Nermia's got to go.  She's somehow even less interesting than Missé was.  All in all, I really missed Leanne Brown this go.  That said, Ampika and Magali are the two I'd really like to see return!  I'd love to see Magali face-off against Esther's nonsense.  Christine McGuinness didn't do much for me, but we didn't really see her much, either.  I did like her sense of humor, and *I* was rolling at the "Elegant tits, or no?" at that dinner.  I think Stacey Forsey has told her story and it's time for her to go, too.  I'd keep Seema, tentatively, for now.  Lauren continues to be the only one to really bring it season after season, and Dawn continues to be my favorite housewife to hate.

• Love 2

IA, I felt Leeanne's absence this season…maybe she'll return for Season 8.  And if not Ampika or Magali, they need someone(s) in that vein.  I think we're supposed to see Ester as Ampika-esque and Seema as a poor man's Magali…but it just doesn't quite mesh for me.  Nermina needs to go, Christine can stay a friend of.  And I thought Rachel brought fun to the group as well as a little shit-stirring, so she can stay.  Maybe Tanya should go along with Stacey and we can get two new HWs.

Ester has Stacy and Seema on tape doing a strategy session and these bitches still manage to put the blame on someone else. Stacy saying Tanya ruined her life for 2 years is bullshit. Tanya made an accurate assessment of Stacy's character from the start.

Stacy and Seema are terrible people who've been caught being terrible PERIOD. Hilariously the woman accused of stealing hundreds of thousands of pounds is the person defending them.

Edited by Drumpf1737