Type keyword(s) to search

That was just amazing!  I thought Gina was going to play it all wrong, but she just annihilated Sally at the end with her one-two combo of "You think I've given you full force?!  I'LL SHOW YOU MY FULL FORCE!!" followed swiftly by her closing "epiphany" about assuming the worst in each other, and therefore, "apology accepted, and I'm sorry!" That was a thing of beauty, and just completely shut down anything they could have had to say.  Brilliant, just brilliant.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, lilsadone said:

What ass?

The one she kinda "aspires" so imuch that it's... tight ?!? (does that even make sense in English ? In French it does, but not sure at all regarding the translation, lol ! )

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 1
On 2/22/2018 at 9:35 PM, strongoxman said:

That was just amazing!  I thought Gina was going to play it all wrong, but she just annihilated Sally at the end with her one-two combo of "You think I've given you full force?!  I'LL SHOW YOU MY FULL FORCE!!" followed swiftly by her closing "epiphany" about assuming the worst in each other, and therefore, "apology accepted, and I'm sorry!" That was a thing of beauty, and just completely shut down anything they could have had to say.  Brilliant, just brilliant.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, Barbara Please said:

The highlight for me was the love fest clip of Noodles and Figaro.  Venus looked way better without the Whitewalker contacts and bleached out wig.

I never watched the reunion because I was afraid it would be a gang-up and I didn’t feel like sitting through it, but these comments make me want to go back and give it a chance.

Is it true we will have a Roach-free season 5? (If it isn’t, please lie to me and say it is.)