Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Trailer

zoeysmom

I've been hearing February 7th being bandied about on twitter but I don't know how legit that is. Really can't wait for this offbeat little show to be back in my life. This show was really one of the biggest surprises for me last year. 

• Love 1
On 2/25/2018 at 3:20 PM, stewedsquash said:

I seem to be the lone Jules fan so others might not be as thrilled as I am that Jules is getting a sister in season two. Poppy is her name. I got the information from the Bravo site.

I also seem to be the lone "meh on Lenny Cohen" as played by Uma so I will also probably be alone in wanting less Lenny this season.

You are certainly not alone on the "meh on Lenny Cohen" part.  I've never been much of an Uma fan, and Lenny's "why are we HERE?" just annoyed me last year.  Not really looking forward to more of her this year, if that's what they have planned.

• Love 2
On 2/26/2018 at 5:19 PM, Nessie said:

You are certainly not alone on the "meh on Lenny Cohen" part.  I've never been much of an Uma fan, and Lenny's "why are we HERE?" just annoyed me last year.  Not really looking forward to more of her this year, if that's what they have planned.

I like Jules, too. And I simply adore her relationship with Ezra. I really like Ezra. And Richard has grown on me. I feel like he's basically a decent person who's sometimes annoying and immature. And he has his moments. 

I'm neutral on Una Thurman but I can't stand Lenny Cohen.