Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Beach Please

Kim offers her estranged parents a chance at reconciliation after a six-year standoff; the Biermanns descend on the Turks and Caicos Islands for their long-awaited vow renewal ceremony; Brielle's poorly-timed declaration causes trouble in paradise.

Tracy is the only person on this show that makes sense. Good for her for telling Brielle the truth; though I have to say she sounds like a lot of spoiled 20 year olds, "the only thing that's keeping me home is lack of money", yeah, duh!!!!  Kim has no business letting those daughters of hers tell Kroy to "shut the fuck up" after he adopted them and has provided them with the only positive male role model in their lives. (Kroy, if you want to see what your life is going to be like in the future, you just have to observe your father-in-law who isn't allowed to answer his own phone).  By the way, Kroy, have you ever tried sun screen? Your wife must have some high priced version of it in her skin care line.   I have to say, that home in Turks and Cacos was beautiful but being able to choose an expensive vacation home on Bravo's dime does not make you a great potential realtor.  The way they allow those kids to run around, riding jet skis etc., especially after one just having an almost eye losing injury  makes me nervous. Kim lying on a hammock with her bestie talking about how she really has bonded with Kash since this, makes me wonder if she's actually bonded with any of the last 4.  Life really is just one big photo shoot to her.

• Love 12

I am so waiting for this house of cards to come down. Wig just doesn't deserve any success.  Those kids are total brats and Ariana seems depressed.  She is so lost in that sea of kids that Kim barely knows. 

I, too, was shocked at how terrible Brielle's skin looked.  

Kim can stop the boo hooing about her parents as she is just as gross as her own mother, actually she is probably worse.

• Love 11
On January 10, 2018 at 2:28 PM, Sage47 said:

Kroy looked like he was wearing mascara in his TH! No more blonde eyelashes but instead black spiky ones. :O

Yeah, Wig has totally ruined him.  He may finally come to his senses one of these days and hate her for completely destroying his life.

• Love 1