Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Venus Rising

Gina and Lydia’s friendship has come full circle, with the two growing closer than ever. While Gina is grateful for Lydia’s support throughout a difficult time, it seems the same can’t be said for Gamble, who finds herself increasingly on the outs. Gina hosts a dinner for all the girls, except for Gamble, which prompts Jackie to question if Gina is replacing Gamble with new girl Venus. At dinner, Lydia confronts Jackie about their unresolved issues, and Gina is shocked when a mysterious gift arrives at the table.

- Looks like Gamble is getting the good old traditional Real Housewives previous fan favourite now getting the second series bad edit!

- Venus needs to go back to her natural eye colour... the contacts make her look creepy.

- I would love to do a make-under on Gina...it would take years off!

I really enjoyed watching them get ready for the Logies.... squeezing into the dresses. Cutting the crotch out of Spanx??? Best. Tip. Ever! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi people ^_^

So... As @CrinkleCutCat said, it was so much fun watching the ladies getting ready for the Logies <3 <3 <3

Venus is so.... over the bistouri ! and those contact lenses.... She looks like the botche teen who wanted to look like Angelina Jolie

ed2eda02a6e107eea7312aff1ee2fb53.jpg

Regarding Gamble, I hope that it won't be an gang-up the whole season, because... no. Just no.

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 2

The premiere was so good! I was scared that Pettifleur leaving would leave a void (I still miss her) but it hasn't.

Venus certainly looks out of this world....she really needs to get rid of the contacts and if she wants to be blonde go to a darker color!

Gina is still the Queen I see! I was laughing my ass off when she was talking about her and Gambles relationship "It was 4 months!"

Gamble....she had me laughing when she was talking about comparing Gina to a pokemon and she is such a good sport for breaking her teeth at a huge event and just going with the flow but did she really have to send those flowers to the dinner? She did look like a stalker.

• Love 2

Gamble does not like to share.  That's what I'm getting.  And Venus is nowhere as cute as she thinks.  Neither is Gamble this season.  I'm sure she thinks the weight loss will distract from the bitchery…but, no.  

I will say Venus' husband is pretty cute at first glance or two.

Lydia…really wish she didn't return.  Even her husband is sick of her shit.

• Love 1