Type keyword(s) to search

Seinfeld Cast & Crew's Other Projects

Doesn't this thread begin and end with Julia Louis-Dreyfus?  Her post-Seinfeld success has been astonishing.  Recently, I've been watching reruns of The New Adventures of Old Christine and laughing my  ass off.  I'm a few seasons behind on Veep, so I have that to look forward to as well.  How many freakin' Emmys does she have?  And every one of her Emmy acceptance speeches for Veep has been a gem.  Viva la Julia!

• Love 2

Has anyone seen Jerry Seinfeld's current standup tour?  My spouse and I are considering seeing him when he heads our way in January. I was a fan of his standup long before he had the TV show, but I'd love to hear your impressions of his current stuff.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:41 AM, Inquisitionist said:

Doesn't this thread begin and end with Julia Louis-Dreyfus?  Her post-Seinfeld success has been astonishing.  Recently, I've been watching reruns of The New Adventures of Old Christine and laughing my  ass off.  I'm a few seasons behind on Veep, so I have that to look forward to as well.  How many freakin' Emmys does she have?  And every one of her Emmy acceptance speeches for Veep has been a gem.  Viva la Julia!

Old Christine is one of my favorites. I watch it twice a day, every day on TV Land. I wish that show had lasted longer, it was hilarious. 

• Love 2
On 10/17/2017 at 1:10 PM, Portia said:

Has anyone seen Jerry Seinfeld's current standup tour?  My spouse and I are considering seeing him when he heads our way in January. I was a fan of his standup long before he had the TV show, but I'd love to hear your impressions of his current stuff.

I assume the special on Netflix is from the current tour?  If it is, I just watched & it was really funny, so yeah, I'd try to see him if I were you.

17 hours ago, ByTor said:

I assume the special on Netflix is from the current tour?  If it is, I just watched & it was really funny, so yeah, I'd try to see him if I were you.

That special had escaped my notice.  I'll check it out.  Thanks!