Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: My Love

Drogo

4 hours ago, shang yiet said:

Dont understand the story. So the couple committed suicide? Why? And the show is getting boring with everyone having some crisis and all the monologuing. Stories repetitive.

Many of the episodes feel like half baked ideas and it doesn't feel like it really goes anywhere half the time so it ends abruptly.

• Love 1

I agree that many of these stories have followed that somewhat frustrating post-modern trend of letting the viewer decide the ending for themselves. That's fine once in a while, but it can be overused. For that reason I have considered dropping the show. But I found this one very moving, so I'll probably keep an eye open for season 2.

I don't think they committed suicide. I think she simply died of natural causes, and this being their 56th anniversary and an evening they had been looking forward to for a long time, he decided to spend this last night with her. When the delivery guy knocked on the door he just ignored it. To answer would have been to go back into the world before he was ready to leave her behind. But of course, in the absence of actually seeing it, that's just my opinion.

• Love 3