Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: House Call

Feeling compelled to learn more about herself in Israel, Ali stays back as the rest of the family returns to Los Angeles. Sarah, Len, and Lila reevaluate their complicated relationship. Josh confronts his sex and love issues head on. Maura and Davis reclaim the Pfefferman house from an unwanted guest.

Was it just me, or did this season seem to end rather abruptly? I couldn't understand why it didn't roll to the next episode.  I feel like all of these episodes should have been, like, the middle five episodes of a 13 episode season instead of a whole season.

• Love 1
On 10/1/2017 at 0:18 AM, possibilities said:

For godsake, take the morning after pill! And what adult actually believes "pulling out" is an adequate form of contraception, anyway?

I was so hoping someone would comment on this!  Responsible people with children diving in there with no condom?!??!  And a sexually active young lady with no type of birth control in her home?!?!!  What kind of monkey shines is this?  The show does not want Sarah and Len to settle into a happy marriage so they are really stretching the plot 

also now Ali is "they" so the show can showcase every aspect of gender possible 

I really don't know why I let these characters bug me. They are completely unlikeable but that is the tone of the show 

Annnddd... they just happened to hook up with Lila when she was ovulating or close enough to ovulating?  Ok, I am done. 

• LOL 1