Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04 Visual Aids: Stroop! There It Is! Stroop! There It Is!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Would someone please explain to me why there are two posts/threads for each episodes?  I don't understand the "Visual Aids" thing and it makes the list of episodes unwieldy.

Edited by DHDancer
12 minutes ago, DHDancer said:

Would someone please explain to me why there are two posts/threads for each episodes?  I don't understand the "Visual Aids" thing and it makes the list of episodes unwieldy.

For S08 (which has not aired on USA), PTV had a recap podcast for each episode. These are linked in the episode threads. To go along with the podcasts, there are visual articles as well. This is one of those.

Just now, Athena said:

For S08 (which has not aired on USA), PTV had a recap podcast for each episode. These are linked in the episode threads. To go along with the podcasts, there are visual articles as well. This is one of those.

Ah, thanks.  I don't "do" podcasts :)

• Love 3
On 7/15/2018 at 6:52 PM, DHDancer said:

Ah, thanks.  I don't "do" podcasts :)

Nor I.  I don't know who made the decision on PTV to do those but I hate them.  I don't have time to listen to a podcast that's almost as long as the show.  I much preferred the text version which I could zip right through at my leisure.

• Love 8