Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Episodes Discussion

Season 6 premieres September 11, 2017!

Episode 1:

"All White on the Night"

There are two fresh faces as the reality show returns. Tanya faces a dilemma, Dawn's family have a big decision to make and Ester bounces back with a revelation.

Nermina is gorgeous and reminds me of Megan Fox.  Countdown to Dawn either sucking up or hating her for no reason in…3…2…1.  I wasn't impressed by her singing voice, but her hubby's a cutie and the first impression is good.  But Dawn is living in a dream world if she thinks Nermina resembles her daughter at all.  They both have dark hair and two hobbies in common, and that's it.  Nermina is beautiful, her daughter is barely pretty with a shit ton of makeup slathered on.  YMMV.

Speaking of Dawn, did she refer to herself as Mary Berry?  Woman, you could live one thousand years and never have as much class as MB has in her pinky finger.  I did laugh at Ashley's "La La La…I can't hear this, I'm in a safe place" when his daughters thought brunch with the grandparents was the time to discuss their plans for boob jobs.

Interesting deal with your husband, Ester.  I wonder if Rob misses her or if he's already buried in another pair of DDs.

Lauren's workout outfit wasn't that bad…if she wasn't exercising on TV.  Those pants were both awesome and ugly.  That takes some kind of talent.

I forgot Rachel's name 30 seconds after her intro; thank goodness her husband had a TH with a placard.  Let me guess, her twin is angling to more than an FOH position.

All of these women are terrible actresses.  Also, I miss Ampika.  And I always miss Magali.

• Love 1

Episode 2:

"Into the Deep"

The ladies make a splash as they attend a pool party in Cheshire. Stacey's confession forces Tanya to face her fears. Ester's loyalties are tested, leaving her to question her friendship with Dawn.

Airs September 18, 2017.

Episode 3:

"Pretty in Pink"

The guest list for Dawn's blessing is confirmed, Ester's attempts to heal old wounds do not all go to plan and Nermina hosts an explosive pink party to remember.

Airs September 25, 2017.

Dawn & Ester have the same M.O.: talk trash, fake tears to get people to back off, then go on a screaming attack that goes too far.  This is why they got along in the past, and why they've drifted apart now.  There's only room for one victim--and they both want to play it.

This show is seriously missing Ampika…and Magali.

• Love 2

Episode 4:

"A Blessing in Disguise"

As everyone prepares for Dawn's blessing, Ester starts to feel her fury, while Tanya struggles to make Seema see sense. Lauren hosts a polo event.

Airs October 1, 2017.

1 hour ago, strongoxman said:

Esther is delusional if she thinks she's a match for Dawn, but I would be lying if I claimed not to love the hell out of her for goading Dawn into making a fool of herself in front of Nermina!

I was dying.  Dawn just couldn't take it!

Tanya is pushing the personal angle on the boob job too hard.  I think she's worried about not having a storyline.

Episode 5:

"Queen for a Day"

Ester attempts to reinvent herself as the new Queen of Cheshire. The Wards have some big decisions to make. Seema goes searching for answers. Leanne goes looking for love. Rachel has a surprise for everyone! 

Airs October 9, 2017.

Episode 6:

"On the Rocks"

Can a glamorous trip to Gibraltar help the ladies build some bridges or will it all end in tears? Lauren's loyalties are tested. Ester gets too close for comfort with twins Rachel and Katie. Tanya is shocked by an unexpected revelation, but will she be able to get some answers? 

Airs October 16, 2017.

11 hours ago, strongoxman said:

Wow, Dawn's really pissed-off production, as this episode was pretty much everyone having a go at her.  Not that it isn't well-deserved, I would love to see Wardy knocked off her pedestal!

Yet the show is still boring as hell!  I hope the producers are taking note: when everything revolves around Dawn…no one cares.  Time to bring back Ampika & Magali!  Oh and dump Dawn and the twins and bring in a new gal or two.

Episode 7:

"Best Frenemies Forever"

The women's trip to Gibraltar descends into chaos thanks to some mischievous monkeys, while their relationships reach breaking point as the insults fly at a late-night dinner party.

Airs October 23, 2017.

Episode 8:

"Reach for the Stars"

The women keep with a music video to make, a skydive to complete and a Creme Ball to prepare, but a surprise invitation at Seema's birthday party might help to mend old friendships.

Airs October 30, 2017.

Episode 9:

"Count Your Blessings"

Cheshire hosts high fashion, fast cars and, after months of debate, Tanya finally hosts the big Bardsley Christening. With everyone dressed up to the nines, tensions come to a head in an unexpected twist. 

Airs November 6, 2017.

• Love 1

Episode 10:

"Czech Mate"

With the aftermath of the Christening dividing the housewives into two separate camps, Seema attempts to bring everyone together for a glamorous fashion show to celebrate empowering women. Can everyone forgive and forget?

Airs November 13, 2017.

Episode 11:

"The Reunion"

Brian Dowling hosts a reunion special to discuss the most talked-about stories of the series. Which dinner party held the most drama? Which friendships have stood the test of time? All will be revealed in the most explosive reunion show yet.

Aired November 14, 2017.

I don't hate Dawn as much as everyone else, but this entire season revolved around her and I found it to be way too much. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone else is a "strong" enough character to hold the season, perhaps Ester but she's way all over the place. 

Even though I'm team Leanne and Tanya in their feud with Dawn, they need to talk about something else, I'm sensing OC levels of boredom over here.