Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Make Believe

I thought the virtual reality stadium looked pretty cool. I have never tried the virtual reality games that are out - I don't spend that much time with the games I already have - but I can see why this is a growing market.

The virtual reality sex? umm... no. I don't want any of that yet.
What was the meaning of Spence's look at the end of the episode? Are we to believe that he is even more worried than he already has been? Did he think that he was really out of the woods when they were pulling this deal together?

How many more shows this season?

Also - how could dude let the coach get all of the way up in the manager's face and assault him without getting in between the two?

I had assume that Spencer's reaction at the end was going back to his conversation with Candace about dropping the idea for a Vegas team and if he did, the League would be lenient on Vernon if/when he fails the drug test.  I'm guessing it's suppose to be some kind of conflict going forward to him.  Which, honestly?  It's harsh as hell but considering how idiotic Vernon (and Reggie) have been since... well, the beginning, I'm almost not sure what the upside would be for Spencer to be loyal to them.  Except that I guess for Spencer, no matter how big of a fuck-up Vernon is, he's still his player.  And Candace did seem to hint that The League could target Ricky next, so I definitely can see why Spencer would be worried.

With respect to the regular cast, I could probably watch an entire episode of just Richard Schiff, Christopher McDonald, and Steven Guttenberg at a table, smugly facing off.

It's nice that Julie is so loyal to Charles, but there was no way that dinner wasn't going to end with Siefert and Peter Berg's Coach (still can't remember the name) coming to blows.

I like Serinda Swan, but is she going to do anything else besides roll around half-naked with Spencer and watch him fall on his face when tries to get Wayne to do something?

Of course Joe would be into the VR sex stuff.

• Love 4

Joe in those purple silk pj's was quite a sight though. It did like it when he talked back to Spencer about going forward with the VR and not hesitating. It is good to see Joe when he decides to get serious about something and make it work. 

• Love 2

I love me some "The Rock", but this show would be unwatchable without Rob Corddry's Joe. So many unlikable, unsympathetic characters and cringeworthy situations...can one thing work out? For anyone? Ever?

• Love 4