Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This Mini: L.A. Swap Meet

• Start Topic

I can't believe no one got rid of Brandon! I think Michael Mancini would be a great replacement for Brandon, because he actually has the charisma and sexual prowess that Brandon only believes he has.

Also, I say we swap in Jane for Donna just to get rid of the boob cavern.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, sinnerforhire said:

I can't believe no one got rid of Brandon! I think Michael Mancini would be a great replacement for Brandon, because he actually has the charisma and sexual prowess that Brandon only believes he has.

I really like these!  Plus Jane and Donna were both into fashion, so it's a decent swap.  

• Love 2

Triple yay!

Thinking about it, Valerie might be better off moving to "Melrose" as Sarah suggested.  It gets her away from Brandon et. al and she can learn about getting her Amanda Woodward on from the master!

• Love 2

God yes, Jake. He was so hot (and Grant Show still looks pretty good). I feel like the teen magazines at the the time were trying to push Andrew Shue and even 12-year-old me was like "That guy?" 

3 hours ago, sinnerforhire said:

Jane might be the character I dislike the most. Jerry and I feel the same way about her.

• Love 1