Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Treasure

• Start Topic

Plus, I'm sure that Smurf told Javi's traitor to bury him "on the other side of the fence."  I took that to mean Mexico.  Now, he might reasonably expect to get away with burying Javi, but for an American to drive over the border, park the car, dress up in a hazmat suit, start digging (never mind, as has been pointed out, how he found it), and fire a weapon in daylight in an area frequented by migrants, stretches plausibility just a bit.

• Love 2
On 8/13/2017 at 4:46 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Plus, I'm sure that Smurf told Javi's traitor to bury him "on the other side of the fence."  I took that to mean Mexico.  Now, he might reasonably expect to get away with burying Javi, but for an American to drive over the border, park the car, dress up in a hazmat suit, start digging (never mind, as has been pointed out, how he found it), and fire a weapon in daylight in an area frequented by migrants, stretches plausibility just a bit.

I figured that Javi's sidekick was being a lazy criminal and just buried him right where he was shot, despite Smurf's order. If he was buried over the border we would have to assume Baz talked to sidekick offscreen and got the location that way.

I am waiting to see if Craig gets identified as the missing boat bartender despite signing on with his fake id. He is a fairly memorable fellow and he must have at least one mugshot on file, plus you would think he left fingerprints somewhere on the boat or the job application paperwork.

• Love 1
On 8/21/2017 at 8:37 PM, Pyre Light said:

I am waiting to see if Craig gets identified as the missing boat bartender despite signing on with his fake id. He is a fairly memorable fellow and he must have at least one mugshot on file, plus you would think he left fingerprints somewhere on the boat or the job application paperwork.

I'd bet a lot of people got fired or quit shortly after this job. Imagine if you were a waiter and you were held up at gunpoint, you'd probably want to find a new job where you have the ability to run away. 

• Love 1