Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Final Decisions

• Start Topic

Oh Snarkles, I love your posts!  Don't go away.  It is better when everyone has a different opinion IMO.  We can't all be Duggars.  LOL.

I agree with you about the 60ish age bracket.  I am 62 and it is easy pickings.  The problem is more men want to marry, women less so.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Glad to 'see' you Snarkle; was actually wondering where you went, but wouldn't blame anyone for bailing this one. No worries; you're always heard & appreciated here & I'm sure many others would agree. I think we've all felt disregarded at times, but doubting it's anything personal here of all places. I mean, we're all watching this show, so, who will judge LOL? 

Awww, thanks so much for saying that, I appreciate you too!  And I'm sure you're right, of course.  This show is so ridiculous that we all start sounding like one big Greek Chorus chanting the same things over and over again, LOL.  And I have to admit I was even annoying myself after a while so it wasn't anything personal toward anyone!  The whole show is annoying so it's not really our fault!  LOL

1 hour ago, Jellybeans said:

Oh Snarkles, I love your posts!  Don't go away.  It is better when everyone has a different opinion IMO.  We can't all be Duggars.  LOL.

I agree with you about the 60ish age bracket.  I am 62 and it is easy pickings.  The problem is more men want to marry, women less so.

LOL, again, thanks, and same here about your posts!  Oh, I'm not going anywhere.  I'll actually miss this board and all the regulars here when it's quiet until the next season.  I'll even miss the disagreements as they make things more interesting!  I wouldn't miss Boston for the world since I live only about an hour and a half away.  That is so true about the older men - My girlfriend had to put the brakes on her boyfriend.  I think he wanted to get married after the first MONTH they dated, LOL.  Why weren't guys like this when we were young, right?  LOL

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Snarklepuss said:

Awww, thanks so much for saying that, I appreciate you too!  And I'm sure you're right, of course.  This show is so ridiculous that we all start sounding like one big Greek Chorus chanting the same things over and over again, LOL.  And I have to admit I was even annoying myself after a while so it wasn't anything personal toward anyone!  The whole show is annoying so it's not really our fault!  LOL

LOL, again, thanks, and same here about your posts!  Oh, I'm not going anywhere.  I'll actually miss this board and all the regulars here when it's quiet until the next season.  I'll even miss the disagreements as they make things more interesting!  I wouldn't miss Boston for the world since I live only about an hour and a half away.  That is so true about the older men - My girlfriend had to put the brakes on her boyfriend.  I think he wanted to get married after the first MONTH they dated, LOL.  Why weren't guys like this when we were young, right?  LOL

See...they are missing a real reality show right there.  It would be eye-opening.  Especially if they banned producers.  LOL.

• Love 2