Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: Hurricane Alley

• Start Topic

(edited)

Interesting experiment by Bill. Makes sense to try due to the waning crab, but I'm old school so I will forever consider things like crab-callers and such as cheating. :P

Jake :/

Dean should have been fired long ago. What makes the situation worse is that somehow Dean is currently the most experienced on deck???? It didn't dawn on me until Jake said it. :$ those poor greenhors have to deal with Jake's yelling and whining and terrible captaining. You need to guide them. Or make Dean try to guide them. We'll see if Dean actually puts in more effort like he said he would.

I was gonna be so sad if Johnathan's situation took a 180. Luckily, he's still on the crab!

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1
(edited)

Was anybody else grossed out when Freddy picked up the strange-looking sea creature and tore his teeth into it ?

Ugh -- I know a lot of people like him, but I've always found him to be creepy and have never found his neanderthal antics all that amusing.

I remember Johnathan saying "what is that thing?" or something like that --

it could have been some endangered or protected species for all anyone knew (with a big fine possible from Fish & Game) -- but Freddy saw it as a chance to show off for the cameras.

Edited by SeanLTX
  • Love 1