Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Twenty Sided, Die

On 6/10/2017 at 2:34 AM, Jacks-Son said:

I know, it's one of those, "You had to be there" scenarios. @AudienceofOne realized how ludicrous that sentence sounded, but it makes perfect sense to fans of the series.  Basically, it's an OT quickie. The actress who plays Bozzio is on another series on The CW called, "The 100". She plays Niylah, the temporary lover of the show's protagonist   Sort of a post-Nuclear apocalyptic drama where mankind's survivors have separated into 12 clans (e.g. Trikru, Azgeda) and are joined by a group of pre-Nuclear citizens (Skikru, the 13th. clan) who escaped the holocaust by living in outer space.

I haven't watched this.

Damn it's a mormon show. Like battlestar galactica, which is deliberately based on Mormon lore (glen larson was Mormon).  I'm not making some weird  disparaging comment, they don't call it the first science fiction religion for nothing. 

The lost thirteenth tribe went to space.   

Edited by Affogato
5 hours ago, Affogato said:

I haven't watched this.

Damn it's a mormon show. Like battlestar galactica, which is deliberately based on Mormon lore (glen larson was Mormon).  I'm not making some weird  disparaging comment, they don't call it the first science fiction religion for nothing. 

The lost thirteenth tribe went to space.   

It's an interesting point. You should do a watch and breathe some life into the 100 forums. The show does display some of the weird bipolar aspects of Mormon science fiction. It's virulently anti-religion but constantly uses religious imagery. It'd be interesting to hear your POV and maybe we'd get some action in the forums.

*INSIGHTFUL COMMENT ON IZOMBIE*

Edited by AudienceofOne
INSERTING INSIGHTFUL COMMENT ON IZOMBIE TO KEEP THIS ON TOPIC: