Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Poisoned at Sea

• Start Topic

Not much to say. Pretty much the usual stuff.

Wish we could have gotten to see more of the cod fishing stuff, unless we'll see more of it next week or whenever. So Zack is lined up for cod fishing and opies? Opies withnthe Brenna A or is he moving boat to boat? Sorry, didn't quite catch what he said. Don't go back to Bill, Zack. Don't even think it. 

• Love 1

I wish Jake would just get it over with and replace his crew. Zack managed to do exactly that in short order and his replacements don't look like a bunch of felons out on parole like Jake's crew members do.

(edited)

I'm wondering if Jake will ever be able to repair his relationship with Sig, after what happened a couple of episodes back. 

You know, where he (stupidly) came out and said something like "I don't know if you just set me up to haul your empty pots or what" when Sig made that deal with him --  where Sig was trying to do Jake a favor, but it just didn't work out. 

That had to be one of the most cringe-worthy moments ever on the show .

Edited by SeanLTX

It beggars belief that Saga ownership did not sell off some of the final 75K pounds of crab Jake still needed.  He had a boat without an anchor and it was stuck in port, with no guarantee it could even fish inside of a week.  He did have pots soaking, to be sure.  But, to count on a 50 average?  Of course, it could all have been Disco edit monkey shenanigans.

Kind of amazing that despite reduced quota, the NW paid out $60K/man.  Unless, of course, they didn't.

It was great to finally see why cod fishing is seen to be so difficult on a crew.  Wow.  

• Love 2