Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Par For The Strip Golf Course

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Dmc306 said:

Ah! I could've sworn some of the things they were mentioning at one point was from before high school though. I just hope something interesting happens with this group soon.

They did because most of them went to SCD since they started school so they basically spent K-12th grade in a small school (total enrollment is around 900 students) together, 

• Love 1
(edited)

Yes, they definitely referenced 4th grade and showed pictures from back then. Granted, I get the point they were making is that they knew each other since elementary school and that also went through high school. I'm sure the various making out references were high school. But it was just edited to seem like they hit their epitome of coolness in 4th grade and anyone who is anyone goes to Savannah Country Day (Elementary) School. Edited to add: Peaking in high school isn't much better.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4