Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E22: Dance

Judging by the complete lack of conversation here, I'm guessing everyone else thought this episode was terrible too. And not even in a fun way worth talking about. What happened to this show?!

I actually found Winston really funny but the rest I was just meh about. It's definitely not the same show which is too bad. Funny enough, I had a dream I was watching an epidsode of New Girl and the episode in my dream was hilarious. I cracked myself up in the middle of the night when I thought "I could literally write a better episode in my sleep". Haha.

• Love 1

Winston was funny. Coach was enjoyable. That's all I got. What the heck happened to this show? I think the last episode that I actually enjoyed was "Exes".

Edited by Sarcastica

I actually forgot to watch it last night, and it's not like I was doing anything else. It saddens me when my favorite shows go downhill. So, somehow Jess now has an administrator's license. It's obviously not a private school. We're expected to believe that Jess now deals with paperwork and student discipline all day. I just don't see it. 

I love me some Winston. It was hilarious when the girls were following him around. That's about all I enjoyed.

Yeah, Winston was better here than usual and everything else was very...eh. Nothing actively terrible, just nothing good.

I loved his line about the mother hen. Do ridiculous but so funny.

I actually found Winston really funny but the rest I was just meh about.

I guess I'm echoing everyone when I agree with this. Winston was the standout. The same schtick is wearing thin. Nick is a boy-man & Jess is quirky & responsible. Schmidt is secure in his insecurity & CeCe is what she needs to be for the episode. Which leaves Coach who I've grown to like except for the fact I think he takes up Winston time.
  • Love 1