Type keyword(s) to search

The Partner - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Two interesting things from Twitter:

1) Marcus ended up hiring Chuck to work for him. Not as a Partner, but in a separate role.

2) He says Juli and Peilin both seriously overvalued the businesses in their presentation and neither one got an actual offer. Not surprising given that there was no prep work with that skill. I'm sure he figures it's something he can teach Juli later.

1 hour ago, Amarsir said:

Two interesting things from Twitter:

1) Marcus ended up hiring Chuck to work for him. Not as a Partner, but in a separate role.

2) He says Juli and Peilin both seriously overvalued the businesses in their presentation and neither one got an actual offer. Not surprising given that there was no prep work with that skill. I'm sure he figures it's something he can teach Juli later.

Neither one got an actual offer?? Huh?? What the hell??

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Neither one got an actual offer?? Huh?? What the hell??

I think that is in reference to the struggling businesses that were seeking help during this episode and not Juli.

I have no other comments on Juli winning.  On another note, I feel like I have seen Karyn's business before but I don't recall from where.  The raw vegan restaurant has been featured on some show in the past.  

6 minutes ago, AyeshaTheGreat said:

I think that is in reference to the struggling businesses that were seeking help during this episode and not Juli.

That is what I meant, yes thank you. Bad use of pronouns on my part.

Actually it's only implied that the vegan business didn't get an actual offer. (People asked what happened and Marcus said "seriously overvalued". The woodworker was actually a little salty about it on Twitter, feeling like the show used him but didn't follow through.

after seeing how well the two finalists handled the announcement of the winner,  do y'all think they both knew the winner before that scene was filmed?