Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

11 out!

Favorite Episode End Scenes, All Seasons

1.  Pilot – Luke's. The girls have survived their first (somewhat disastrous) FND. Lorelai grills Rory about Dean. Luke tries to get Rory to eat something healthy. “Rory, please, put down that cup of coffee. You do not want to grow up to be like your mom.” “Sorry, too late.”

2.  Forgiveness & Stuff – Luke's. Lorelai brings Luke a hat and thanks him for being there for her when Richard went to the hospital. They watch the Christmas procession through Luke's window. “It’s hard to imagine living somewhere else, isn’t it?”

4.  Presenting Lorelai Gilmore -- Gilmore mansion. Lorelai drops by to 'hang' with Emily. "You know Mom, if there's ever anything you want to talk about with me, you can." "All right."

6.  Dead Uncles and Vegetables -- Luke's. The Townies gather after Louie's funeral to eat and share stories. "Don’t you have wakes for people you like?" "I think it might be for you."

8.  Dear Emily and Richard -- Gilmore mansion. Lorelai brings Emily a DVD player and a stack of DVDs. "But there are wires involved and connections and electricity. You could hurt yourself or set the house on fire." "In your Easter bonnet. . ." "You could ruin our television set." ". . .with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the grandest fella in the Easter parade. Hoo! I'll be all in clover. . ." "I don’t like being ignored, Lorelai." ". . .and when they look us over, we’ll be the proudest people in the Easter parade."

9.  A Tale of Poes and Fire -- Independence Inn. Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel take in the extent of the damage from the fire. Rory finds all of the Yale paraphernalia in her room.

10.  Ballrooms & Biscotti – Gilmore mansion. It's the night before Rory moves to Yale. The girls watch ballroom dance competitions while Emily sleeps on the couch. “So, tomorrow . . .” “Yeah, tomorrow.”

12.  Luke Can See Her Face – Sookie's. Luke stops by just as Lorelai is leaving after sleeping with the zucchini. He asks her to go to Liz's wedding with him. “Oh, and you don't have to wear a fruity outfit.” “Ohh, I'm gonna be a little fruity.” “That's good, too.” He goes and gives his self help tapes and workbooks to Jess. “Here. I'm done with them. Enjoy.”

21.  Bon Voyage -- Luke's. Rory and Lorelai talk about Rory's new job while Luke cooks them breakfast. We could hide away, in our little corner of the world....

Time to say goodbye to 10.  *tear*

1.  Pilot – Luke's. The girls have survived their first (somewhat disastrous) FND. Lorelai grills Rory about Dean. Luke tries to get Rory to eat something healthy. “Rory, please, put down that cup of coffee. You do not want to grow up to be like your mom.” “Sorry, too late.”

2.  Forgiveness & Stuff – Luke's. Lorelai brings Luke a hat and thanks him for being there for her when Richard went to the hospital. They watch the Christmas procession through Luke's window. “It’s hard to imagine living somewhere else, isn’t it?”

4.  Presenting Lorelai Gilmore -- Gilmore mansion. Lorelai drops by to 'hang' with Emily. "You know Mom, if there's ever anything you want to talk about with me, you can." "All right."

6.  Dead Uncles and Vegetables -- Luke's. The Townies gather after Louie's funeral to eat and share stories. "Don’t you have wakes for people you like?" "I think it might be for you."

8.  Dear Emily and Richard -- Gilmore mansion. Lorelai brings Emily a DVD player and a stack of DVDs. "But there are wires involved and connections and electricity. You could hurt yourself or set the house on fire." "In your Easter bonnet. . ." "You could ruin our television set." ". . .with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the grandest fella in the Easter parade. Hoo! I'll be all in clover. . ." "I don’t like being ignored, Lorelai." ". . .and when they look us over, we’ll be the proudest people in the Easter parade."

9.  A Tale of Poes and Fire -- Independence Inn. Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel take in the extent of the damage from the fire. Rory finds all of the Yale paraphernalia in her room.

12.  Luke Can See Her Face – Sookie's. Luke stops by just as Lorelai is leaving after sleeping with the zucchini. He asks her to go to Liz's wedding with him. “Oh, and you don't have to wear a fruity outfit.” “Ohh, I'm gonna be a little fruity.” “That's good, too.” He goes and gives his self help tapes and workbooks to Jess. “Here. I'm done with them. Enjoy.”

21.  Bon Voyage -- Luke's. Rory and Lorelai talk about Rory's new job while Luke cooks them breakfast. We could hide away, in our little corner of the world....

8 out!

9 gone!

1 gone!

2 gone.

12 out.  Last time we're voting one out!  Eek!

Um guys? I don't know how to do this. Dead Uncles and Vegetables is my favorite episode of the entire series. So I can't let that go. Bon Voyage was, IMO, the perfect finale and I bawled watching them close the series EXACTLY as it opened. But Emily is my favorite character and I absolutely love when Lorelai tries harder with her. Ugh.....

I guess I'm going to vote out 4, simply because the Easter Bonnet scene was actually my favorite of theirs. But this is very very hard. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Bon Voyage was, IMO, the perfect finale and I bawled watching them close the series EXACTLY as it opened.

Same.  There is just something about Luke walking around in the background cooking for the girls while they chat that just hits me right in the feels.