Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

5, 20, 23 gone!  Still three.

1.  The new mailman (Not!Kirk) has everyone's mail screwed up.  Gypsy has Rory's mail, Miss Patty has Taylor's girlie magazines.  Andrew's letter from his girlfriend must have fallen open accidentally.  "There's nothing private in that letter. Except for the medical stuff."  (Chicken or Beef)

2.  Taylor wonders why Stars Hollow even needs a troubadour and Rory gives a speech about needing to say something but you can't find the words.  "So give this guy a license!"  (Love, Daisies, and Troubadours)

3.  Lorelai brings food into the town meeting and speaks gibberish until Taylor gets confused and gives up asking her about it.  "These are not fries. They are farfegnugen sugen dugen."  (LDaT)

4.  The townies discuss Luke and Lorelai's relationship and the ramifications on the town.  "Now, as you all know, the relationship we have feared for some time has emerged, and we need to carefully consider whether or not we can support this."  As a member of the town, Luke is welcome to voice his opinion.  (WitS)

6.  Kirk waits under a sheet in a minotaur costume for Taylor to explain about the Hay Bale Maze.  Babette is upset about Morey's salty nuts, Gypsy can't have her lemonade stand.  (HBM)

7.  Andrew and Gypsy argue about who was at fault in their fender bender.  "You backed up. You didn't look. You got in, you turned on your car, and then you whipped out of that space like you were Lizzie Grubman."  (WitS)

8.  Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel wait for their turn to speak to the town about the Dragonfly property.  Michel offers to take questions "...about the Dragonfly, or deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing."  (Chicken or Beef)

9.  Taylor gives his yearly tick speech, grossing everyone out.  "Ticks are bad! Moving on!"  (TATT)

10.  Kirk moved out of his mother's house and needs somewhere to sleep.  He doesn't want to be a burden.  Taylor tries to arrange a schedule but Kirk has a problem with every place suggested.  (TLALD)

11.  Harry announces the Reenactment and Luke loses it.  "Twelve guys stood in a row all night waiting for an enemy that never showed. They got stood up. They should've been wearing prom dresses."  (L&W&S)

12.  The second troubadour is back, with a vegetable stand, and Taylor's upset.  Taylor tries to shut him down on a cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk technicality and doesn't understand why the town troubadour isn't backing him, since he had a beef with the guy before.  The troubadour argues that Taylor left him twistin' for too long, he even wrote a song about it.  "Taylor left me twistin’, he set my eyes a' mistin’."  (DUAV)

13.  Taylor starts the town meeting early so they can discuss The Jess Situation before Luke arrives.  The town has a list of things Jess has done.  Lorelai heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter.  They keep on until Lorelai tells them to stop it because what they're doing stinks.  (Inns and Outs of Inns)

14.  A frustrated Jackson shocks everyone by announcing he's running against Taylor for Town Selectman.  "Nobody ever runs against Taylor." "He's our Papa Doc."  (TATT)

15.  The men of the town gather to discuss the woman of questionable morals they are adding to the Revolutionary War Reenactment.  "A hooker stopped a battle." "We're not calling her a hooker." (WoQM)

19.  Taylor announces Mr. Twickham's wishes to have his home turned into a museum of Stars Hollow history and takes volunteers to work on it.  He assumes Luke is joking when he volunteers.  "I’m not mocking anything, I’m volunteering." "After you threw a frying pan at my head?"  (TLALD)

21.  The deer population is becoming a problem, Taylor wants to initiate a partial elimination.  "You want to kill the little romping Bambis?"  Kirk proposes a controlled wolf hunt.  (TASP)

22.  Taylor complains when Lorelai comes in late - again - to the meeting.  "I hope I'm not pregnant!"  (DUAV)

24.  The townies are excited to be hosting the Festival of Living Pictures this year.  The head of the Connecticut Arts Council, Buff Otis, responds.  "Your enthusiasm . . . shocks me."  (TFOLA)

25.  Taylor has a mockup of the Old Fashioned Soda Shoppe he wants to build, complete with a giant horse and Jackson holding a tiny zucchini.  Luke says no, Taylor threatens eminent domain, Luke backs off when Lorelai and Rory say they want it.  "Be ready to pay through the nose."  (AA)

26.  Andrew and Kirk, dressed as Revolutionary soldiers, show up at the town meeting pretending to be lost.  They are looking for leeches and wenches but can't find them because the street names have changed.  (Welcome to the Dollhouse)

27.  Lulu attends her first town meeting with Kirk.  "Excuse me. Can my girlfriend and I sit here? This is my girlfriend."  (FOLA)

28.  Andrew is upset at being accused of peddling drug paraphernalia to children.  "There is no use for a lava lamp unless you're on drugs." "Oh, for crying out loud."  (L&W&S)

29.  Bootsy and Luke get into it over Luke's clay handprint from first grade.  "You stomped on it while it was drying. Three kids saw you."  (TIAOOI)

30.  The townies hide in Miss Patty's studio to discuss Rory's surprise going-away party, in an impromptu town meeting which upsets Taylor.  "Once again, this is not a 'meeting,' per se. We have already broken several Robert's rules of order."  Taylor keeps arguing against all of their party ideas, Luke finally has enough.  "I don't know what your problem is, but the town wants to throw this party, and you're either gonna join us or you're gonna stay home and comb your beard."  (BV)

Aw man, I think the lava lamp debate is hysterical!  But we're saying goodbye to 28, along with 6 and 10.  Still voting against three.

1.  The new mailman (Not!Kirk) has everyone's mail screwed up.  Gypsy has Rory's mail, Miss Patty has Taylor's girlie magazines.  Andrew's letter from his girlfriend must have fallen open accidentally.  "There's nothing private in that letter. Except for the medical stuff."  (Chicken or Beef)

2.  Taylor wonders why Stars Hollow even needs a troubadour and Rory gives a speech about needing to say something but you can't find the words.  "So give this guy a license!"  (Love, Daisies, and Troubadours)

3.  Lorelai brings food into the town meeting and speaks gibberish until Taylor gets confused and gives up asking her about it.  "These are not fries. They are farfegnugen sugen dugen."  (LDaT)

4.  The townies discuss Luke and Lorelai's relationship and the ramifications on the town.  "Now, as you all know, the relationship we have feared for some time has emerged, and we need to carefully consider whether or not we can support this."  As a member of the town, Luke is welcome to voice his opinion.  (WitS)

7.  Andrew and Gypsy argue about who was at fault in their fender bender.  "You backed up. You didn't look. You got in, you turned on your car, and then you whipped out of that space like you were Lizzie Grubman."  (WitS)

8.  Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel wait for their turn to speak to the town about the Dragonfly property.  Michel offers to take questions "...about the Dragonfly, or deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing."  (Chicken or Beef)

9.  Taylor gives his yearly tick speech, grossing everyone out.  "Ticks are bad! Moving on!"  (TATT)

11.  Harry announces the Reenactment and Luke loses it.  "Twelve guys stood in a row all night waiting for an enemy that never showed. They got stood up. They should've been wearing prom dresses."  (L&W&S)

12.  The second troubadour is back, with a vegetable stand, and Taylor's upset.  Taylor tries to shut him down on a cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk technicality and doesn't understand why the town troubadour isn't backing him, since he had a beef with the guy before.  The troubadour argues that Taylor left him twistin' for too long, he even wrote a song about it.  "Taylor left me twistin’, he set my eyes a' mistin’."  (DUAV)

13.  Taylor starts the town meeting early so they can discuss The Jess Situation before Luke arrives.  The town has a list of things Jess has done.  Lorelai heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter.  They keep on until Lorelai tells them to stop it because what they're doing stinks.  (Inns and Outs of Inns)

14.  A frustrated Jackson shocks everyone by announcing he's running against Taylor for Town Selectman.  "Nobody ever runs against Taylor." "He's our Papa Doc."  (TATT)

15.  The men of the town gather to discuss the woman of questionable morals they are adding to the Revolutionary War Reenactment.  "A hooker stopped a battle." "We're not calling her a hooker." (WoQM)

19.  Taylor announces Mr. Twickham's wishes to have his home turned into a museum of Stars Hollow history and takes volunteers to work on it.  He assumes Luke is joking when he volunteers.  "I’m not mocking anything, I’m volunteering." "After you threw a frying pan at my head?"  (TLALD)

21.  The deer population is becoming a problem, Taylor wants to initiate a partial elimination.  "You want to kill the little romping Bambis?"  Kirk proposes a controlled wolf hunt.  (TASP)

22.  Taylor complains when Lorelai comes in late - again - to the meeting.  "I hope I'm not pregnant!"  (DUAV)

24.  The townies are excited to be hosting the Festival of Living Pictures this year.  The head of the Connecticut Arts Council, Buff Otis, responds.  "Your enthusiasm . . . shocks me."  (TFOLA)

25.  Taylor has a mockup of the Old Fashioned Soda Shoppe he wants to build, complete with a giant horse and Jackson holding a tiny zucchini.  Luke says no, Taylor threatens eminent domain, Luke backs off when Lorelai and Rory say they want it.  "Be ready to pay through the nose."  (AA)

26.  Andrew and Kirk, dressed as Revolutionary soldiers, show up at the town meeting pretending to be lost.  They are looking for leeches and wenches but can't find them because the street names have changed.  (Welcome to the Dollhouse)

27.  Lulu attends her first town meeting with Kirk.  "Excuse me. Can my girlfriend and I sit here? This is my girlfriend."  (FOLA)

29.  Bootsy and Luke get into it over Luke's clay handprint from first grade.  "You stomped on it while it was drying. Three kids saw you."  (TIAOOI)

30.  The townies hide in Miss Patty's studio to discuss Rory's surprise going-away party, in an impromptu town meeting which upsets Taylor.  "Once again, this is not a 'meeting,' per se. We have already broken several Robert's rules of order."  Taylor keeps arguing against all of their party ideas, Luke finally has enough.  "I don't know what your problem is, but the town wants to throw this party, and you're either gonna join us or you're gonna stay home and comb your beard."  (BV)

3, 7, and 22 are our latest casulaties.  Still voting against three.

15, 19, 29 gone!  (One little note about 29 - it dawned on me as I was setting up this game, that Luke's mother was probably still alive when he was in first grade, which makes it even more upsetting in retrospect that Bootsy deliberately broke something Luke was probably making for her.  *tears*)

Let's drop to voting against two.

4 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

(One little note about 29 - it dawned on me as I was setting up this game, that Luke's mother was probably still alive when he was in first grade, which makes it even more upsetting in retrospect that Bootsy deliberately broke something Luke was probably making for her.  *tears*)

Oh dear ?. 

• Love 1

14, 26 gone.  Still voting against two.

11, 30 out!  Still two.

1.  The new mailman (Not!Kirk) has everyone's mail screwed up.  Gypsy has Rory's mail, Miss Patty has Taylor's girlie magazines.  Andrew's letter from his girlfriend must have fallen open accidentally.  "There's nothing private in that letter. Except for the medical stuff."  (Chicken or Beef)

2.  Taylor wonders why Stars Hollow even needs a troubadour and Rory gives a speech about needing to say something but you can't find the words.  "So give this guy a license!"  (Love, Daisies, and Troubadours)

4.  The townies discuss Luke and Lorelai's relationship and the ramifications on the town.  "Now, as you all know, the relationship we have feared for some time has emerged, and we need to carefully consider whether or not we can support this."  As a member of the town, Luke is welcome to voice his opinion.  (WitS)

8.  Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel wait for their turn to speak to the town about the Dragonfly property.  Michel offers to take questions "...about the Dragonfly, or deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing."  (Chicken or Beef)

9.  Taylor gives his yearly tick speech, grossing everyone out.  "Ticks are bad! Moving on!"  (TATT)

12.  The second troubadour is back, with a vegetable stand, and Taylor's upset.  Taylor tries to shut him down on a cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk technicality and doesn't understand why the town troubadour isn't backing him, since he had a beef with the guy before.  The troubadour argues that Taylor left him twistin' for too long, he even wrote a song about it.  "Taylor left me twistin’, he set my eyes a' mistin’."  (DUAV)

13.  Taylor starts the town meeting early so they can discuss The Jess Situation before Luke arrives.  The town has a list of things Jess has done.  Lorelai heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter.  They keep on until Lorelai tells them to stop it because what they're doing stinks.  (Inns and Outs of Inns)

21.  The deer population is becoming a problem, Taylor wants to initiate a partial elimination.  "You want to kill the little romping Bambis?"  Kirk proposes a controlled wolf hunt.  (TASP)

24.  The townies are excited to be hosting the Festival of Living Pictures this year.  The head of the Connecticut Arts Council, Buff Otis, responds.  "Your enthusiasm . . . shocks me."  (TFOLA)

25.  Taylor has a mockup of the Old Fashioned Soda Shoppe he wants to build, complete with a giant horse and Jackson holding a tiny zucchini.  Luke says no, Taylor threatens eminent domain, Luke backs off when Lorelai and Rory say they want it.  "Be ready to pay through the nose."  (AA)

27.  Lulu attends her first town meeting with Kirk.  "Excuse me. Can my girlfriend and I sit here? This is my girlfriend."  (FOLA)

1 and 2 out! Voting against two one last time.

4.  The townies discuss Luke and Lorelai's relationship and the ramifications on the town.  "Now, as you all know, the relationship we have feared for some time has emerged, and we need to carefully consider whether or not we can support this."  As a member of the town, Luke is welcome to voice his opinion.  (WitS)

8.  Lorelai, Sookie, and Michel wait for their turn to speak to the town about the Dragonfly property.  Michel offers to take questions "...about the Dragonfly, or deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing."  (Chicken or Beef)

9.  Taylor gives his yearly tick speech, grossing everyone out.  "Ticks are bad! Moving on!"  (TATT)

12.  The second troubadour is back, with a vegetable stand, and Taylor's upset.  Taylor tries to shut him down on a cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk technicality and doesn't understand why the town troubadour isn't backing him, since he had a beef with the guy before.  The troubadour argues that Taylor left him twistin' for too long, he even wrote a song about it.  "Taylor left me twistin’, he set my eyes a' mistin’."  (DUAV)

13.  Taylor starts the town meeting early so they can discuss The Jess Situation before Luke arrives.  The town has a list of things Jess has done.  Lorelai heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter.  They keep on until Lorelai tells them to stop it because what they're doing stinks.  (Inns and Outs of Inns)

21.  The deer population is becoming a problem, Taylor wants to initiate a partial elimination.  "You want to kill the little romping Bambis?"  Kirk proposes a controlled wolf hunt.  (TASP)

24.  The townies are excited to be hosting the Festival of Living Pictures this year.  The head of the Connecticut Arts Council, Buff Otis, responds.  "Your enthusiasm . . . shocks me."  (TFOLA)

25.  Taylor has a mockup of the Old Fashioned Soda Shoppe he wants to build, complete with a giant horse and Jackson holding a tiny zucchini.  Luke says no, Taylor threatens eminent domain, Luke backs off when Lorelai and Rory say they want it.  "Be ready to pay through the nose."  (AA)

27.  Lulu attends her first town meeting with Kirk.  "Excuse me. Can my girlfriend and I sit here? This is my girlfriend."  (FOLA)

9 and 21 gone!  Voting against one now.