Type keyword(s) to search

Amy Raudenfeld: Karmasexual

She's the reason I liked the pilot so much (or at all, really). She got all of the best lines, and Rita Volk is clearly the best actor on this show (at least among the teens). I think it'll be fun to watch her coming out process.

• Love 1

Its a good thing that the show seems to be going through her eyes for the most part. I like Karma/Katie Stevens but clearly Amy is the most interesting thing about the show. Not to mention like others has said Rita seems like the best actor on the show.

Am I the only one who just wants to protect Amy with her puppy dog eyes? Lol Even if she seems like the tough one this is clearly going to hurt her in the long run. I don't think the show will end with the girls together. They'll be best friends of course but I see Amy ending up with another girl.

I clearly have a lot of feelings about this character.

I am really looking forward to watching Rita play a (likely) lesbian pretending to be a straight girl pretending to be a lesbian. There is a lot of humor to be mined there, but also a lot of heart. Many girls know the heartbreak of falling for a straight girl, which I'd imagine would only be amplified when one actually gets to kiss that straight girl regularly, knowing it means nothing to her. If this is done properly, it could be a compelling story.

• Love 1

I think Amy out gayed herself with her outfit in episode 3. Her ripped jeans where it looked like it was hanging on her ass. Her boots and the suspenders. Lord. lol

As a straight man, I can say that Amy is absolutely hot, regardless of what she's wearing and is about a million times hotter than Karma.

If Amy is considered "butch" then sign me up

I'm a straight woman and thinks Amy is the hottest thing since slice bread. And yes it has more to do with her personality. Emily from PLL is out of this world hot but. Will always find Spencer hotter because of her personality.

I'm to old for these show. SERIOUSLY.

• Love 2

^ Better than The Vampire Diaries or Glee, at least. ;) 

I find Amy hot too. I wouldn't say "personality" necessarily, just her facial expressions; she looks intelligent and purposeful which has a lot to do with Rita Volk rather than just Amy. No one can match Spencer's crazy smarts and intensity though. And Troian is hot. The PLL cast on the whole is ridiculously attractive, so it's no surprise that "Faking It" doesn't quite match it - though they share the Liam actor.

Yeah, he played everyone's favorite little brother (not) Something-something Fitz.

People don't dress nearly as crazy/awesome/insane as on PLL though. I wonder if it's for the sake of realism, budget or just that the show is too short to really get into it. I mean the same woman who dresses Amy and Emily also dresses Paige. And Aria. I'm so glad Karma is not another Aria in terms of fashion fiasco.

Queerness aside, I wouldn't have thought of an Emily/Amy hook-up. Amy is too nerdy and cool-y cynical, and also way too sane and peaceful for Emily. Heh. Besides, I'd like a crossover event involving Ali. Can you imagine Ali at that school? Ali and Karma? Also Sasha was in the "GBF" movie with the guy playing Shane - who played a role very similar to the one here. (And Sadie from Awkward was also in it. Small world. Or maybe not so small - the writer-producer of "GBF", George Northy, also wrote a "Faking It" episode.)

I watched that movie and was so amused to see all of those people and Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) and "JoJo" Levesque sharing the screen. 

Mandi Line said that she's trying to keep the clothes at a lower price point on Faking It so that fans can go out and buy most of the pieces.

Also the kid who played RJ Burger was the best friend of Michael's (Shane) character.

Ali and Lauren would absalutely hate each other. I'm not sure Amy would put up with Ali's antics like everyone at Rosewood. Actually knowing Hester High no one would.

I guess always easier said than done but especially in retrospect, Amy would have been better off saying what she said in episode 8 while on the lawn in episode 7 and Karma said they had to break up. At least at that point, Karma was yet to enter the Cube of Doom. The results would still have presumably still been similar up to a point but it probably would have avoided a lot of the fallout as well as being far away from any alcohol at the time.