Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Man Eat Man

The actress who plays Abby is a real find.  Actually both teen actors are real finds.  Abby reacts like you would believe a teenager would/could/should react under these admittingly  strange circumstances.  She wants her parents to be honest with her because she feels she is adult enough to handle it and yet she often acts childish when she doesn't get her way.  In other words she acts like a teenager.   

I really liked the fight scene with Shiela and Loki.    The bedroom scene between Abby and Eric was really well done as well.

Dan is an ass and you can see exactly why he doesn't have any friends.    How the hell did he get a wife?  Must be good in the sack.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3

Was not expecting it to go that with Dan. But if he wants to get rid of the bad guys, maybe he's not so bad?

Again, Abby is fantastic, and Eric great. The more I watch, the more Abby reminds me of Tessa on Suburgatory - both the character and the actress.

Nice to have Joel discover there may be some way out of this. I'm hoping they don't resolve it too quickly, because I'd really enjoy a second season of this so far!

• Love 1

So, instead of turning them in, Dan has decided to make Joel is assassin instead, sense he assume he was the one that killed Nathan Fillion (damn sexist bastard!)  Did not see that coming!

Looks we've got another zombie in town!  I'm guessing Sheila did bite Loki, after-all?  I still wonder if we'll ever find out how she got turned, unless she's patient zero.

Abby is still one of the best teenage characters in quite sometime.  Understandably mad that Sheila and Joel are keeping secrets (oh, and the whole killing people thing!), but still wiping the blood off of the briefcase.  Even now, she wants to protect her parents.

Wow, Dan has some gall to blackmail Joel into killing someone for him. If only Sheila knew where Dan had gone on his hunting trip - that would have been a great place to kill him and then blame it on an animal attack!

Eric lamenting that Bob was lazy and too on the nose for texting the lyrics of Part Time Lover to his mom cracked me up.

Abby and Eric continue to be awesome. Poor sweet Eric coming up with that perfect excuse as to why he kissed her. I hope this doesn't ruin their friendship because I love their scenes together.

• Love 1