Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Bail

I love Baskets as it is, but I would watch the hell out of a spinoff all about Christine. Louie Anderson really is fabulous. The barely concealed pride she shows when the water aerobics instructor compliments her was wonderful. 

I cracked up when she suggested Chip "hit the Hobo Hwy and go to Gypsy Town."

She's doing so well -- refusing the desserts Chip hatefully orders for her, flushing the chocolates down the toilet, driving to the ocean to do her aerobics. Just wonderful.

I also loved all the stuff with Martha. The way she'd move away from Dale, the subtle looks of disgust, just great.

Chip: I don't know what to tell you, mom. I'm a millennial.

Dale: Tonight will be Chinese, but the check will be Dutch.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

Christine in the ocean at the end was one of the most touching things I have ever seen on television.

Right? Oh my god, that scene was wonderful. As was the one with Christine at the YMCA pool --  Louie Anderson is a magnificent talent. 

Why has it taken me this long to realize their names are Chip 'n Dale? Like, I know that the characters are Chip (the saddest little cloon) and Dale (ugh!), but I honestly never put it together before this episode!

On topic, all of Louie Anderson's scenes made me love Christine so so much. The scene in the ocean really was everything!

• Love 2