Type keyword(s) to search

UnREAL Casts Caitlin FitzGerald As Everlasting's First 'Suitress'

Primetimer

16 hours ago, Canada said:

Seriously?  They couldn't find someone a little younger-looking?  She looks pretty rough.  I feel like season 3 is going to suck just as much as season 2 did.

Yeah, that's a pretty huge assumption just because you think the actress is rough-looking (I completely disagree, btw- I've seen other pics of her and she's very pretty).  

Edited by mack6986

A "suitress", with a cast full of men?

What's Graham going to do?

(Then again, I could also see him as someone who like to have sex with hot looking people, regardless of gender.)

That photo of FitzGerald is is styled to not do her any favors. My guess is she's going to look more like this,

Caitlin+Fitzgerald+Short+Hairstyles+Curl

not so rough.

MOS was a popular show. She comes with a built in fan base. However going from Showtime to Lifetime is a step down. As for her looks I am personally not into blonde. She's got a pretty face but she looks a bit old. I am sure with makeup and clothes they will make her look good. ETA that other pic is much better. I guess it was the makeup and stuff. I bet Jay is going to have a feild day with all these guys. I just hope that Rachel focuses on her job and not on finding a new man. That plot got stale pretty quick.

Edited by earlbny

"Watch Season 1 of UnREAL on Lifetime's app; just read the episode descriptions for Season 2 so you have a vague idea of what happened." I am so on board with this. To continue to watch this show, I need to wipe 95% of season 2 from my memory. Remember the good times, Muffyn. Remember season one.

I am looking forward to seeing Libby, er, Caitlin on Unreal. I can see her being able to portray both the bland sameness that is the hallmark of people on these shows along with a true personality that shows many layers.

Wherever Sarah Gertrude Shapiro is lurking about in the bowels of the show, I hope she stays there and the new showrunner can bring S3 back into the ballpark of S1.  "Sophomore slump" doesn't even begin to describe the toilet-swirl of S2, and I endorse the "read episode descriptions" suggestion, if you value your time at all.  Here's to S3 coming back onto the tracks (and SGS's media ban continuing).  I'm kind of excited to see that it's a suitress this time and where they take that.

Wherever Sarah Gertrude Shapiro is lurking about in the bowels of the show, I hope she stays there and the new showrunner can bring S3 back into the ballpark of S1.  "Sophomore slump" doesn't even begin to describe the toilet-swirl of S2, and I endorse the "read episode descriptions" suggestion, if you value your time at all.  Here's to S3 coming back onto the tracks (and SGS's media ban continuing).  I'm kind of excited to see that it's a suitress this time and where they take that.

ITA with everything you said. However one thing that scares me is that the new show runner has worked on UnREAL since the beginning. She witnessed S2 first hand. Shiri said filming for S3 starts on 2/1. I wish they would pretend like S2 never happened.

On 1/21/2017 at 0:33 PM, earlbny said:

MOS was a popular show. She comes with a built in fan base. However going from Showtime to Lifetime is a step down. As for her looks I am personally not into blonde. She's got a pretty face but she looks a bit old. I am sure with makeup and clothes they will make her look good. ETA that other pic is much better. I guess it was the makeup and stuff. I bet Jay is going to have a feild day with all these guys. I just hope that Rachel focuses on her job and not on finding a new man. That plot got stale pretty quick.

And I hope that Rachel doesn't get back together with Jeremy either!

• Love 1