Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Red On Red

paigow

59 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

But I got really confused at the end with all the deals/double-crossing. It was hard to follow. 

Yeah...Johnson pretended to work with the Russians...Faux!Pistorious was gambling that Swagger would not target him first...All that shooting and only Redshirts got killed....Memphis needs more range time...

17 hours ago, paigow said:

Yeah...Johnson pretended to work with the Russians...Faux!Pistorious was gambling that Swagger would not target him first...All that shooting and only Redshirts got killed....Memphis needs more range time...

Pistorious-(guy with blade for leg)- .... That was a good one...lol

On 1/3/2017 at 10:06 PM, paigow said:

Wtf....Memphis is angry that Swagger was actually going to kill everyone at the airport except Payne...the same people that want her dead / discredited.

Well she is a law enforcer not a killer. I think TV cops with their 20 kills a season in general are way over the line about what policing is supposed to be about.

On 1/5/2017 at 11:08 AM, Raja said:

Well she is a law enforcer not a killer. I think TV cops with their 20 kills a season in general are way over the line about what policing is supposed to be about.

It's like Memphis is from a different FBI than Hannah Wells ;

On 1/4/2017 at 1:06 AM, paigow said:

Wtf....Memphis is angry that Swagger was actually going to kill everyone at the airport except Payne...the same people that want her dead / discredited.

Even with that in mind, not everyone can just kill somebody/multiple people without weighing it on your brain.

She's also still dealing with the hostage death so there's that. I think that situation makes her uncomfortable with killing, even if they're bad guys.

• Love 2
On 1/8/2017 at 11:36 PM, bychance said:

Even with that in mind, not everyone can just kill somebody/multiple people without weighing it on your brain.

She's also still dealing with the hostage death so there's that. I think that situation makes her uncomfortable with killing, even if they're bad guys.

Bob Lee is a sniper, he long ago came to terms with killing people, Memphis has not. She may never see that as an option. Bob Lee is working from a war footing, he's always had a chain of command where, in the end, killing people was viable. Right now, he's on war footing again and killing people is still viable. Memphis is still law enforcement and killing isn't ever a good choice. 

Their basic philosophies are at odds -- thus makes for great storytelling on many levels. 

• Love 1