Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast of The Arrangement

I'm only watching this because of Vartan. You're welcome, Michael. Don't have any interest in any of the other actors or characters. On the one hand, I hope this does well for his sake, on the other hand, I hope it doesn't last more than a season because I'd rather he have time for other projects...

Noticed Ken Olin is an executive producer.... so it can't be all bad, right?...

Just binged through to get current.  I'm still in, because compared to the other E! scripted series, The Royals, this is Downton Abbey.  (Sorry, Royals fans.)

Anyway, I can take or leave Megan as portrayed by Christine Evangelista.  She's OK, and reminds of of a morph between Shirley Jones and Sarah Wayne Callies. Same with Josh Henderson.  They're nice enough looking and aren't the worst actors in the world, but I'm more interested in the Institute and Terence - which is where the series finally seems to be headed.  More Vartan!

• Love 2

Catty comment alert:  Sorry, but whenever Megan is on screen, I can't stop focusing on how she has the body of a 12-yr old boy with D-cup implants.  She reminds me of Nicole Richie when NR was at her thinnest (although I think NR has no implants).  Christine Evangelista's fake boobs are disproportionately large for her tiny frame, and it looks so wrong & unbalanced.

• Love 3