Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E10: Surprise!/Special: S#!% They Should Have Shown

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Trace said:

Does anyone follow these people in real time? I'm curious if Ty kept the baby.

Ain't nobody got time for that. But, seriously no.

With Theo gone, I don't care about anyone's problems here. The problems of these people are definition of basic. No substance. 

IDK if Ty kept the baby, but it should add a little something to the next episode.  And, speaking of pregnancy, who the fuck "always" thinks they're pregnant?  Does she not understand birth control?

Anna and Katrina are equally whiny and annoying; this does not give me high hopes for their mother and her impending visit.

The red flags on Peter are growing rapidly, in number and in size. 

• Love 1

Me: Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares.

Tyara: I'm pregnant.

Me: Damn. Still nowhere near as compelling as the Survivor finale, though.

Jon Murray: Tune in next week, where we load Mike and Theo with PCP, set them loose in the house, and bolt the doors shut! Seriously, tune in. MTV is thinking of moving the show to 6 a.m., before the My Wife & Kids block.

ETA: Is the next episode the finale? At least I can bring myself to watch it "live."

That sit down with Tyara and Kim was a flat out disappointment. I mean, what the hell? they were acting as if their beef was so bad but when they finally talked to each other it was all let's see how much we can suck up to each other, and Kim didn't even bring up Tyara's fake accent. SMDH.

Edited by Hiacios