Type keyword(s) to search

Captain Quirk: Those Nutty Townies & The Revival

Kromm
  • Start Topic

Quirk Off!   POLL OPEN

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So many are back.

Discuss the expectations, and the actual results, of having all of those townies back.

Actually... feel free to discuss other weird/quirky characters as well, be they from Yale, London, New York City, the DAR meetings... wherever.

Edited by Kromm

The producers gave lots of screen time to Gypsy and her alter ego, Babette and Kirk (for which I am grateful) and almost none to others like Mrs. Kim, April, Miss Patty, even Sookie.  I understand the actors' availability plays in, but it seems that there are some favored townies that got time/lines at the expense of others.  I would have liked something more of Jess and Sookie, at least.  I thought there was waaaaay too much Logan and that annoying London woman which ended up really pointless.  I thought the doses of Taylor (pun intended) were about right, they made sense in the story. 

• Love 1

Wow. A Second Film By Kirk was doing really badly in the polling here the other day (initially nobody of the first dozen voters or so thought it lived up to A Film By Kirk), but the results have had a gigantic turn around!

Not shocked that the L&DB took such a drubbing here. Personally I've always hated them, but thought they somehow worked here better than usual (so I was one of those two "I have not in the past enjoyed the antics of these rapscallions, however found their new efforts quite entertaining" votes.

Babette over Taylor in the Quirk-Off surprises me, but I am not displeased. I voted for Babette too.

Edited by Kromm