Type keyword(s) to search

TBS Has Renewed Full Frontal (And May Move It To Wednesdays)

• Start Topic

If you're not already watching it because Bee bugged you on The Daily Show -- that was me until a few months ago -- I urge you to check it out; she's like a whole other person now that she can be extremely angry as opposed to playing a news correspondent "character."

This, so, so much.  I could not stand the awkward, The Office-esque humor of Daily Show correspondent Samantha Bee on , but I loooooove Full Frontal Samantha Bee.

• Love 2
On 11/17/2016 at 0:06 AM, Kromm said:

Next stop: Emmy nomination

Possible barrier: If Hollywood tries to protect itself next year by only nominating Populist fare.

I really don't see that happening. The real barrier is that they have been very reluctant to drop a previous nominee in this category unless the show goes off the air or changes hosts. It does have a lot in it's favor  - internet success which has been very important in this category, lots of buzz, a way to add diversity to the nominees, and last and sadly least, being a consistently excellent show. So they may suck it up and drop Jimmy Kimmel.

Edited by wknt3
typo
  • Love 1