Type keyword(s) to search

Past Winners: Where Are They Now?

• Start Topic

WTF?  Does Randy Jackson have to stick his snout into everything?

Oh, and Alisan likely speaks for a lot of us when she recently said...

Sadly, I did notice on her Twitter she's doing a lot of plugs for things like Orbit Gum, La Croix Soda, etc. They're just freebies Alisan!  They'd send em whether you tweeted about them or not, I bet!

• Love 1
On 10/11/2017 at 2:21 PM, vast wasteland said:

Does anybody have any current news about Alisan Porter?

Hmmm.......I read something about her a couple of weeks ago.  I'll try to find it.

I did see this video on tv last week.  It's new by Danielle Bradbury.  I thought it was meh....not really anything that stands out. With her voice and that's all they could come up with?  My, my.......

Just now, viajero said:

The song was practically unrecognizable, but very nice vocals

PMJ is like that.  They take current-day songs and put them to old-time, throwback, big-band settings.  A few past contestants sang with them, too, like Maiya Sykes from season seven and Belle Jewel from season eleven.  Lilli Passero from season twelve was invited to sing with them, too.

They're re-branding her obviously. I don't mind "Sway" and I love "Potential." I'd like to believe it could work out for her, but even Maddie & Tae and Maren Morris are having trouble with follow-up singles after huge hits. Country just is not open to women in general these days. They have two or three tokens, that's about it.

• Love 4