Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Food

I say it every time, but I love the woman who always appears as a male background character. I liked in the first act, Derek was in the scene but his v/o was dialogue for the other guy. 

Great casting for Julia Child. I love the actor on Casual. She did a great job with all the physicality. 

I'll tell you what, if Derek pulled that amazon joke on Paget Brewster she probably would have wrung his neck. 

It helps so much when the narrators actually narrate.

• Love 1

I thought this was a great episode and maybe it's because the narrators were tipsy drunk, not puking drunk--not sure if that's he reason. Regardless, Julia Child was the strongest story, but the others were really good too.  Loved the artichoke goon squad dancing behind LaGuardia, the horses drowning in molasses, and one of the best lines: “Who wants the pencil pusher, when you can get the maker of the wood?”

Really good ep. I loved all of the stories. They were well done, and the actors and narrators were great.

I need to look into the artichoke story more because I'm not quite sure what happened.

I knew the Julia Child story mainly because of 'Julie and Julia', but it was still great to see this reenacted. Michaela Watkins and Joe Lo Truglio were fantastic.

I'd heard about the molasses story, but seeing it dramatized was awesome. How could the builder not be punished? And why was he chosen in the first place? Oh well. More stuff for me to read about. I'll click on your link, Totale.