Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Collaborators

Setrakian offers hope in a new plan to trap the Master while Eph and Dutch seek out the Master’s “voice.” Palmer, frail and close to death, needs Setrakian’s access to the white to hold up his end of their bargain. Fet suffers a devastating personal loss revealing a long-hidden family secret.

Poor Fet. I was wondering what happened to his parents and why he never seemed concerned about their fates. I loved his scenes with Abraham. I am glad that he was compassionate with grieving Fet.  Fet and his love for blowing up things will never stop being endearing.  

I can't believe Quinlan actually thinks that Eph and Dutch's scheme has merit. At least, Eph acknowledged his mistakes, Maybe he will take Dutch's advice and make up with Abraham. 

Ick, why did they have to show us Quinlan's stinger? If he drinks blood, how has he been feeding? At least, they are showing that he can be out in the sun like when we first saw him. The show is so damn inconsistent. 

Watching Eldritch Palmer powerless and sick makes me smile. He is such a repellent man. Could the Master be in his head of security? I loved the nurse quitting and getting the hell out of there. Ha. She has got to be the smartest person around. 

I thought that Eichhorst's hand would grow back. Maybe it will eventually, but I hope not. He deserves to be maimed and suffer. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Well, that's a big confidence!  Fet's grandfather just happened to be a POW, who ended up in the same camp as Eichorst.  He was then forced to kill prisoners in order to save his friend's life, which ended up not mattering, since Eichorst killed him anyway for being too slow.  Was fun seeing Mike Dupod in the role, since he was just in Dark Matter months ago.

Still, I can't complain too much about an episode featuring a lot of Fet and Abe together.  Those two continue to be the best.  The show really lucked out over how great Kevin Durand and David Bradley play off one another.

I did get a kick out of Quinlan tagging along with Dutch and Eph.  The members in the trio are so different from one another, that it makes it entertaining at least.  I did like Eph admitting that he should have listened to Abe way back in the pilot, and even mention the dearly departed Nora and Jim.

Eldrich is hanging on by a thread, and has talked himself into getting some of the white.  I do wonder how long he can pull off playing both sides though.

Wait?!  No Zach at all!  Never mind, this means it is one of the best episodes ever!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Still, I can't complain too much about an episode featuring a lot of Fet and Abe together.  Those two continue to be the best.  The show really lucked out over how great Kevin Durand and David Bradley play off one another.

I agree. The actors have great chemistry.  Seeing the actors doing their hilarious rap video suggests that their real life relationship contributes to their strong performances together.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2016 at 11:00 PM, SimoneS said:

Ick, why did they have to show us Quinlan's stinger? If he drinks blood, how has he been feeding? At least, they showing that he can be out in the sun like when we first saw him. The show is so damn inconsistent. 

Q was all bundled up and it was a cloudy, snowy day. It seems to be bright, direct sunlight that affects him. He is supposed to be 1/2 human or something.

On 10/9/2016 at 11:00 PM, SimoneS said:

I thought that Eichhorst's hand would grow back. Maybe it will eventually, but I hope not. He deserves to be maimed and suffer. 

Abe had previously mentioned in the flashbacks when he cut up Eichorst's buddy that limbs don't grow back.  I presume that means any part of the limb, including hand or foot.  The body can heal, and cuts on the limbs would heal, but a whole piece won't "grow."

Did Fet not tell Eph that Zach was in the room?

I'm wondering if they'll ever figure out the Lumen and how it can work with 'modern' tech/medicine.  Frankly, for a while I thought the only thing that "worked" with the Luman was it being covered in silver and thus good for bashing vamps.  I'm still surprised there isn't more use of the ultraviolet/silver weapons.  

• Love 1