Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Bates Dish It Out

• Start Topic

The family heads to an ‘all you can eat’ buffet.  And Lawson’s hard work recording for his new album continues as he finds inspiration from an unlikely duet partner, Emily Ann Roberts, a former contestant on The Voice. 

Lawson's never been in a relationship and he's an expert at writing breakup songs? OK then.

I wonder how this Emily girl got roped into singing on Lawson's album.  I hope she has her own record contract, because she's a much better singer.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sadtvjunkie said:

I actually thought they both sucked at singing. She is way too twangy and he is flat. But I don't like country music so I'm not their audience. This was a super boring episode. Singing and eating at a buffet. Yawn.....

So did I. I admit I don't know much about music other then what I like and I don't like. I didn't like either of them. It was a boring episode for me. And looks like next week is another episode of them watching their episodes? Are they stretching things out because the Kaci Lynn birth and/or Brooklyn birth episodes aren't ready? Or are those going to be next "season". I assumed after Carson's birthday Kaci Lynn birth episode's would be in the next episode or two Because they were expecting to have Nathan-Ashley and that didn't work out?