Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E27: Live Eviction 9

• Start Topic

Will be interesting to see when the HGs learn about the juror buyback:  before or after the eviction vote.  An announcement ahead of the vote will waterdown the rest of the process just like the limbo of the One Way/Round Trip ticket until Julie opened the envelope.  Tonight I'd rather see the HG first get evicted, complete a straightforward interview, see the goodbye messages, and then have Julie gather all the HGs in the living room for the live announcement. 

So I noticed when I looked at the voting site for America's Care Package for this week that it has Frank listed with the 4 people in the jury house as a possible recipient (but grayed out, I assume, until the competition is over). Is he going to be included in the buy back comp even though he is not on the jury?