Type keyword(s) to search

Preacher Season Two Anticipation

• Start Topic

On 5/9/2017 at 5:14 PM, Doyounot said:

June 25th! Hopefully game of thrones doesnt destroy it i love them both!

Game of Thrones doesn't start until July 16.  And Preacher will be airing on Mondays, so won't be going up head-to-head against GoT.  

June 25th is a sunday i also initially thought it was mondays because they first said june 19th (monday) but i hope you are right i hope after the first episode they move it to mondays seeing as power comes back same day(25th) and then in july game of thrones, the strain(16th) and ballers(23rd) come out also sundays and the back half of preachers season will still be going on. I just want preacher to do well so that it will go on for years!

It looks like it's going to be Mondays, but the premier is on Sunday. Then the 2nd episode airs the next night on Monday, so I'm thinking they might be doing Mondays since Better Call Saul is almost over? 

Yes, premiere is Sunday at 10 est. Then the 2nd episode is at 9 est on Monday when it takes Better Call Saul's place since that is now over for the season. Looking forward to this, especially Tulip and Cassidy.

• Love 1

Thats gonna be awesome 2 episodes so close together and then mondays for the rest of the season!! I cant wait for the road trip its gonna be like a different show but hopefully just as funny!

I'm so excited about tonight!  I just love this show.  Anyone know how many episodes there will be for this season?

P.S. - I hope I find out whether the short angel is alive (can't remember his name).  The tall one looked so sad and alone sitting on that bench.

• Love 1